Barcelona will use a Catalan based away kit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish_Cules

754381639.jpg

rumoured training tops for 2013/2014. nike... :facepalm: please... :facepalm:

Maybe Tito has a revolutionary brand of psychedelic football lined up for next season? The squad will probably go for a pre-season training camp in India and drop acid. A spiritual journey to find the hidden secret of breaking through to the other side of the parked bus.

Eetu

Adormit
Maybe Tito has a revolutionary brand of psychedelic football lined up for next season? The squad will probably go for a pre-season training camp in India and drop acid. A spiritual journey to find the hidden secret of breaking through to the other side of the parked bus.

:D

Love the idea.

Doobs

The Messiah

:rofl1:

If they're coming to India they need to do some hash!

Stric

The striping on the sleeves is what IMHO exposes the non-authenticity of these kits the most. We've seen on numerous "rumor" pics so far that the striping is supposed to create a gradient effect by getting thicker as it approaches the end of the sleeve. This seems exactly like the kind of cheaply done knock-off that doesn't/can't make these details happen.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's similar to this pic:
307lxtu.jpg

Thanks! That was quick! :p

I figured it might be a picture of Barcelona, so in that case I wouldn't mind it, although it'd be even better if it was of La Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell or another of Gaudí's works!

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Thanks! That was quick! :p

I figured it might be a picture of Barcelona, so in that case I wouldn't mind it, although it'd be even better if it was of La Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell or another of Gaudí's works!

are u an architecture student?

F

Flavia

Possible 3rd kit:

11718_471644996241305_1255634934_n.jpg

I better get used to the stripes on the sleeves :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans