Barcelona will use a Catalan based away kit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Yes, third kit = away from previous season, but we never used it.
There were occasions when we used the 3rd.
Each way, the black kit is so dull and says nothing about Barca, at least if it was like in 2003 with the Blaugrana diagonal stripe which was one of my favorites...

Stric

Just please make the Qatar Airways logo yellow like here.

barcelona_home_football_kit_2013-2014_4__1_3.jpg

White logo on a blue/red/yellow shirt. :facepalm:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Someone on ebay is already selling both the home & Catalan proposed kit versions - although the Catalan kit looks like orange & yellow

Stric

A lot of fake kits come up before the new version are released. These usually look cheap, kind of like the one posted above. You can see all the details are wrong, the sleeves have stripes instead of a gradient effect, the stripes on the front are not centered, etc. They even have the logos and everything. The new kits will probably be unveiled in May or June or something like that, and hit the stores in the summer.

PaulFCB

Banned
Ebay is full of Chinese and other Asian sellers who post shirts before and after the official is launched but don't get tricked, never buy a shirt on Ebay if it's not mentioned as ORIGINAL/AUTHENTIC NIKE/ADIDAS/PUMA/WHATEVER. That's what I know, Ebay lets them sell but if they sell them as original they will be banned if they lie in the description.
There were a lot of sites who sold replicas for 8-15$ a piece and many were sold on ebay like sites as if they're original for 50-75% the price of an authentic. They look the same from a picutre almost, but as Stric says, details are faulty or wrong, once you wear them you start realizing their cheap shit.

PaulFCB

Banned
I think we should stop blaming Nike, after all, the clubs probably approves which shirts will be used!
Look at the other clubs for example, which use Nike, the didn't get out model from last year with the weirder zerba and neither the one from this year with fading grana, the club is probably asking for something special, whilist others like Inter or Juventus use classic stripes every year, only change the pattern a bit.

-SG7-

^^ Both the Home and away Kit looks freakin' Amazing! Hope that will turn out to be the official kit even though i know it wont be :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans