UEFA Champions League 2012/2013 Fantasy Football

XaviMessiGirl

I've joined!

It all worked perfectly on IE

Did you join Ed's league or HBA's? Since I don't know where to get the code for HBA's since he's banned, unless someone else is passing it around. No idea which one to join tbh, which one is more active.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Did you join Ed's league or HBA's? Since I don't know where to get the code for HBA's since he's banned, unless someone else is passing it around. No idea which one to join tbh, which one is more active.

Joined Ed's, but I'll join HBA's too*

*when is he back??

XaviMessiGirl

Hm I'm having some trouble submitting my team. When I press enter team I get this:

2pruwz9.png

On the one hand it's hilarious, it just says "wrong" :lol: Come on, my team isn't THAT bad!

But seriously wtf is going on, did anyone else have this problem at first? I've tried both Firefox and Chrome so doesn't look like it's a browser issue.

Edit: Got it to work but it was annoying. Instead of picking my own from the start, I had to choose auto-pick and then INDIVIDUALLY transfer each one of them, it wouldn't work any other way. So weird. Anyway, my team:

Buffon
Hummels, Ivanovic, :horse:
:xavi:, :busquets:, Pirlo, Nocerino
Pazzini, Gomez, James Rodriguez

Subs: Sirigu, Rami, Criscito, Verratti

Banana-Rama

come on guys, league starts in 3 days, we need players, i will pm you the code if you want it.................

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans