What would you prefer?

• Both of them together in the same table

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Seprate thread for each

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
We are going to make a line-up prediction league soon and i was thinking of having it's own thread in the "Match Chat".

After i consulted Bojan he told me that some poeple might prefer to keep it in the same table as the prediction league.

So here's what i ask of you.. I want you to vote on what you would like most:

1. Keep them both together.
2. Seprate threads

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I say separate is the best. It will be to much having both in one thread. It's also more fun having two different competitions...

Evil

Shabazz
Seperate. They´re two diffrent things as maybe someone is better prediciting the lineup and some is better predicting the score. Plus I basically have no chance left in the predections league so I might as well try my chance in this :p Thanx Momo !

maz

I walk the line
i said the same because im thinking more of the long term..if we start to have other predictions then there will be more and more topics and people will have to go to each topic to post their prediction for each category.

shadows

Actually there is one more prediction which we can use..Format is something like Scoreline , Barca goal scorer and starting 11 and 1 sub, Opponent's goal scorer and Starting 11 and 1 sub, One player 2 b booked, First Sub time ....One point for each correct!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
1 step at a time Mr.Shadows ;)

Due to votes (5-2) in favor of seprate thread i will look to make another one.

Thanks for perticaption

Home of Barca Fans