Cesc: "I want to retire at Barca"

Jadentheman

Some people have are fanboys for some foreigners and Spaniards at Barca but when it comes to a Catalan player who took a pay cut to return here and who was handpicked by Pep, they turn into blind haters.

Are you talking about me? And come on Pep picked up Ibra

barca7788

Nepali Cule
well i think the problem is messi. he is no more as prolific as he was and doubt he ever will be. we should try to sale messi instead for about 100-150m euros and built a new stadium. Cesc will do the best in messi's position. this cycle is over we have to restart again..

El Hefe

well i think the problem is messi. he is no more as prolific as he was and doubt he ever will be. we should try to sale messi instead for about 100-150m euros and built a new stadium. Cesc will do the best in messi's position. this cycle is over we have to restart again..

I can't tell if your being serious...

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Um...was this a troll or serious comment?

XaviMessiGirl

what the... what did I just read here? :lol: Sell Messi and replace with Cesc, build a new stadium, why would we do any of that?

Anyway, I have to say that hating Cesc because he left and came back is silly, as someone said earlier he was 16. Also, he wasn't even guaranteed minutes so it's completely understandable IMO why he left. I mean, we were all pushing JDS to leave because he isn't getting minutes.

Disliking Cesc's poor performances is more understandable though, but I still think he gets more hate than he deserves - the amount of people who hated him before he even played a single game for us attests to that.

JimmyGuitarist

I can't tell if your being serious...
Yes, he's being serious. He thinks the problem is Messi, who is supposedly off-form now and will remain off-form for the duration of his career. He wants us to try & lug Messi off to some billionaire outfit for 100-150 million euro's & then build a new stadium. If all goes to plan, Fabregas will then be deployed in Messi's position.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I hate him because he does not play as well as he should be. I don't care he's Catalan, Spaniard or Martian.

Vapor

I see it as a dip in form. Look at what happened with Pedro all last season. One massive dip in form throughout the whole season. I'm sure he got much shit. Now he is back on form and everyone is all on the bandwagon again.

Just watching the things he did at Arsenal, it was obvious that Cesc is a great player. He was the only reason I used to watch Arsenal back in the day. When in form he has an EXCELLENT pass and great attacking instincts, he can really add a lot up front. His great play with Messi and overall good play at the beginning of last season proves that the quality is in him. He's going through something, but he'll pull out of it eventually, and I'm betting sooner than later. I see no need for the hate either... I say we have some patience and support all our players, even when they go through some dips, its natural. It happens.

Home of Barca Fans