2014 WC Qualifiers - Europe

El Gato

Villarato!
Poland - Moldova
2:0
Goals: Kuba Blaszczykowski penalty, Wawrzyniak header off of Blaszczykowski's cross

It's still early days of the new coach Fornalik, but the principles hardly change. The amount of supporters is getting less and less with each game where Borussia's trio provides all of the quality for the team. Poland doesn't have Gotze, Grosskreutz or Reus to fill in the blanks.

Plus the latest idiotic idea of the FA was to put all of the NT matches on pay-per-view which completely made 80% of the fans go nuts :lol:

The FA boss is clueless and despite everyone knowing it, nothing is being done.

Last edited:

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Top scorers:

Zvjezdan Misimovic
Midfielder
Bosnia 4 1

Edin Dzeko
Striker
Bosnia 4 0

Frank Lampard
Midfielder
England 3 2

Mesut Özil
Midfielder
Germany 3 1

Vedad Ibisevic
Striker
Bosnia

:D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Switzerland ruined my bet yesterday. They beat Germany and Croatia and then can't take 3 points at home vs. Norway.

MVBarcaFan

Bosnia's toughest game (away at Greece) is out of the way. We played like shit though for a good portion of the game.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Bosnia's toughest game (away at Greece) is out of the way. We played like shit though for a good portion of the game.

TBH I'll settle for that point too. Fancy us to win in Bosnia as we are better as underdogs, which we will be in Bosnia. However I still feel Slovakia and Lithuania will still have a major say in this group.

MVBarcaFan

TBH I'll settle for that point too. Fancy us to win in Bosnia as we are better as underdogs, which we will be in Bosnia. However I still feel Slovakia and Lithuania will still have a major say in this group.

Think so? Maybe Slovakia; I can't see Lithuania being a threat.

Greece is a sneaky team. They can score a goal out of nowhere and defend like crazy for the rest of the game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Playing Wales tomorrow.
Strolled down the city center and saw dozen of their fans in Zagreb yesterday having a good time.

Eduardo could start with Madzukic this time as Jelavic-Mandzukic partnership isn't clicking well.

MVBarcaFan

Playing Wales tomorrow.
Strolled down the city center and saw dozen of their fans in Zagreb yesterday having a good time.

Eduardo could start with Madzukic this time as Jelavic-Mandzukic partnership isn't clicking well.

I gotta the root for you guys too. Other half of the family is from Croatia.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So whadya think Gio, should we expect an uber physical performance from Les Bleus?

BTW, only 500 fans were at the Calderon to watch training and a lot of empty seats expected tonight (Currently est. 13,000 tickets available - nearly quarter of the stadium)...Pricing is likely at issue with cheapest seats at €30 and up to €85

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Spain line-up (vs France): Casillas - Arbeloa Busquets Ramos Alba - Xavi Alonso Iniesta - Silva Cesc Pedro

Pedro :worthy:

Alonso lone holding midfielder. :facepalm:

4-3-3. :wub:

Iniesta in central midfield. :wub:

Busquets CB. :facepalm:

Albiol not playing CB. :worthy:

Cesc instead of Torres. :worthy:

So much win and fail at the same time. :worthy:

Last edited:

Jenks

Farcical scenes at the Poland vs England game. Pissing it down with rain and the game is likely to be called off because the Polish wouldn't agree to close the roof earlier in the day.

Home of Barca Fans