2014 WC Qualifiers - Europe

F

Flavia

All 53 European member associations will participate in the Preliminary Campaign for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The qualifiers will consist of nine groups, beginning in September 2012 with 13 teams qualifying for the finals in Brazil. The 1st of each group will qualify to the WC. The eight best group runners-up will contest Round 2. The teams will be paired into four home-and-away ties. The matches will likely be played between 15 and 19 November 2013. The four winners qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™.

The groups are:

Group A: Croatia, Serbia, Belgium, Scotland, Macedonia and Wales

Group B: Italy, Denmark, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Armenia and Malta

Group C: Germany, Sweden, Republic of Ireland, Austria, Faroe Islands and Kazakhstan

Group D: Netherlands, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Estonia and Andorra

Group E: Norway, Slovenia, Switzerland, Albania, Cyprus and Iceland

Group F: Azerbaijan, Israel, Luxembourg, Northern Ireland, Portugal and Russia

Group G: Greece, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Lithuania, Latvia and Liechtenstein

Group H: England, Montenegro, Ukraine, Poland, Moldova and San Marino

Group I: Spain, France, Belarus, Georgia and Finland

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We have a tough group. While Belgium didn't qualify for quite some time now, they've matured now and I even consider them favorites in the group.
Matches against Serbia will be something special considering our history, war, etc. So even-though we're looking stronger, there'll be no favorites there. We were in the same group for Euro 2000 and Serbia went through then, still remember those matches.

MVBarcaFan

We have a tough group. While Belgium didn't qualify for quite some time now, they've matured now and I even consider them favorites in the group.
Matches against Serbia will be something special considering our history, war, etc. So even-though we're looking stronger, there'll be no favorites there. We were in the same group for Euro 2000 and Serbia went through then, still remember those matches.

Any fights and riots during those matches against Serbia?

We play, and I mean Bosnia, Liechtenstein. Our group looks relatively easy on paper, but knowing the Bosnians, they could screw up a cup of coffee.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Hart, Johnson, Baines, Gerrard, Lescott, Terry, Milner, Lampard, Defoe, Cleverley, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

we're missing a few players, due to convenient 'injuries' .. but should still have more than enough to beat Moldova

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Any fights and riots during those matches against Serbia?

We play, and I mean Bosnia, Liechtenstein. Our group looks relatively easy on paper, but knowing the Bosnians, they could screw up a cup of coffee.

They didn't let visiting fans into country.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Hart, Johnson, Baines, Gerrard, Lescott, Terry, Milner, Lampard, Defoe, Cleverley, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

we're missing a few players, due to convenient 'injuries' .. but should still have more than enough to beat Moldova

you never know with England.

I even hedged my bets for this game.

M

mitkoa7x

Giaccherini did a Pique elbow and wasnt booked! Villarato!!!

M

mitkoa7x

Popov with a Xavi pass :worthy:

Head it in ffs!

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

We dont deserve this result, Italy did nothing good and got 2 goals, we're playing our asses off.

M

mitkoa7x

2-2, Milanov!!!

Should be 4-2 tho, bad finishing + bad luck might cost us the 3 points.

Make it 3-2, we deserve it with such play!!!

De Rossi injured, Lindsey is going to get so pissed :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans