Quote Originally Posted by BarcaGirl View Post
    what a miss by Arnautovic ...I just can't believe it

Fu*k Germany!!! What an unjust victory.
    poor Marko is crying
    awwww, poor astronautovic

Villarato!
    Poland - Moldova
    2:0
    Goals: Kuba Blaszczykowski penalty, Wawrzyniak header off of Blaszczykowski's cross

It's still early days of the new coach Fornalik, but the principles hardly change. The amount of supporters is getting less and less with each game where Borussia's trio provides all of the quality for the team. Poland doesn't have Gotze, Grosskreutz or Reus to fill in the blanks.

Plus the latest idiotic idea of the FA was to put all of the NT matches on pay-per-view which completely made 80% of the fans go nuts

The FA boss is clueless and despite everyone knowing it, nothing is being done.
    Last edited by Wolfe; 12th September 2012 at 12:42 PM.
    People are boring.

Bazinga!
    Top scorers:

Zvjezdan Misimovic
    Midfielder
    Bosnia 4 1

Edin Dzeko
    Striker
    Bosnia 4 0

Frank Lampard
    Midfielder
    England 3 2

Mesut Özil
    Midfielder
    Germany 3 1

Vedad Ibisevic
    Striker
    Bosnia

Flavia
    Fixture list of the next matches: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi.../fixtures.html

Spain - France, Italy - Denmark, and Germany - Sweden should be fun to watch.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Switzerland ruined my bet yesterday. They beat Germany and Croatia and then can't take 3 points at home vs. Norway.

Bosnia's toughest game (away at Greece) is out of the way. We played like shit though for a good portion of the game.

I am Leg End
    Quote Originally Posted by MVBarcaFan View Post
    Bosnia's toughest game (away at Greece) is out of the way. We played like shit though for a good portion of the game.
    TBH I'll settle for that point too. Fancy us to win in Bosnia as we are better as underdogs, which we will be in Bosnia. However I still feel Slovakia and Lithuania will still have a major say in this group.

Quote Originally Posted by AnfieldEd View Post
    TBH I'll settle for that point too. Fancy us to win in Bosnia as we are better as underdogs, which we will be in Bosnia. However I still feel Slovakia and Lithuania will still have a major say in this group.
    Think so? Maybe Slovakia; I can't see Lithuania being a threat.

Greece is a sneaky team. They can score a goal out of nowhere and defend like crazy for the rest of the game.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Playing Wales tomorrow.
    Strolled down the city center and saw dozen of their fans in Zagreb yesterday having a good time.

Eduardo could start with Madzukic this time as Jelavic-Mandzukic partnership isn't clicking well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Playing Wales tomorrow.
    Strolled down the city center and saw dozen of their fans in Zagreb yesterday having a good time.

Eduardo could start with Madzukic this time as Jelavic-Mandzukic partnership isn't clicking well.
    I gotta the root for you guys too. Other half of the family is from Croatia.

Mike the Knife
    So whadya think Gio, should we expect an uber physical performance from Les Bleus?

BTW, only 500 fans were at the Calderon to watch training and a lot of empty seats expected tonight (Currently est. 13,000 tickets available - nearly quarter of the stadium)...Pricing is likely at issue with cheapest seats at €30 and up to €85
    Last edited by FCBarca; 16th October 2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

World Champion
    Spain line-up (vs France): Casillas - Arbeloa Busquets Ramos Alba - Xavi Alonso Iniesta - Silva Cesc Pedro

Pedro

Alonso lone holding midfielder.

4-3-3.

Iniesta in central midfield.

Busquets CB.

Albiol not playing CB.

Cesc instead of Torres.

So much win and fail at the same time.
    Last edited by Ursegor; 16th October 2012 at 06:18 PM.

Pedro to kill France

Mike the Knife
    4°C for Suisse vs Iceland...Damn
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Farcical scenes at the Poland vs England game. Pissing it down with rain and the game is likely to be called off because the Polish wouldn't agree to close the roof earlier in the day.