2014 WC Qualifiers - Europe

Andrew M

I wish TV in the UK showed a greater variety of qualifying games. The ones you two just mentioned, Flavia and Bojan, sound very tasty.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Spain vs France, should be a terrific one...Croatia vs Serbia, talk about volatile - makes me nervous even thinking about it

Kerrybai

The Romanian press is outraged this morning by the fact the Romanian national team partied with their Dutch counterparts just hours after losing 4-1 in their World Cup qualifier on Tuesday night.

Romanian players Ciprian Marica and Adrian Mutu are alleged to have organised the party at Club Bucharest, attended by Robin van Persie, Ibrahim Afellay, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Nigel De Jong.

Having only played 18 minutes and with his past history of partying, it will come as no surprise that Adrian Mutu was first on the scene.

Presumably Huntelaar organised the post-match party with his Schalke team mate Marica with the Dutch players attending from 1.00am until 4.00am Wednesday morning.

The prostitutes arrived at 1.30am, telling the Romanian press that they were paid 150 euros to attend. Said hooker was involved in some heavy kissing with Mutu was but was disappointed to have missed out on going home with the former Chelsea and Fiorentina striker.

Thanks to @Emishor for the info.

Mutu :lol:

Damn only 150 euros. Surely they would expect more from footballers ha.

Anyways my home country Ireland take on Sweden. Considering the game is away from home it will be very hard to get a result. A draw would be wonderful but after that 6-1 shambolic display vs Germany I'm not going to get my hopes up. I think the time might be up for Trapattoni.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Mutu :lol:

But seriously: their FA's allow them to hire prostitutes? It'd probably lead to a life-time ban from the FA of many european countries.
Damn only 150 euros. Surely they would expect more from footballers ha.

Anyways my home country Ireland take on Sweden. Considering the game is away from home it will be very hard to get a result. A draw would be wonderful but after that 6-1 shambolic display vs Germany I'm not going to get my hopes up. I think the time might be up for Trapattoni.

It's going to be a chilly evening (-10C). Luckily the roof is most likely going to be closed.

Kerrybai

I think Mutu still owes 15 million to Chelsea as compensation. Hookers add up :lol:

One of the ties of the round could be Portugal's trip to Israel. A loss for Portugal could see them on a knife edge even this early on in the qualifying campaign.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It would be hilarious if Portugal didn't qualify for the WC; now that I think about it, I have a pretty big dislike for Portuguese. Ronaldo, Pepe, Nani, Mou I all dislike (Pepe especially), and the rest of them I don't know, so... Not to mention it would really shut people up about Messi not performing for Argentina. :lol:

Meitux

i cant believe they say messi is not good with argentina....just look at cristiano.Awful in the games for wc qualifiers..

Home of Barca Fans