Karim Benzema

mehdimike

I really like it when I see ,he is in Spain about 10 years BUT spanish tax office hasn't daring to say anything against him:)

Just God knows how many films he has from tax officers in his external Hard:)

Viva Hajji Karim Director-Producer.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Selling Morata is not a good move. But Vasquez and Asensio will step up. Unlike Munir and Paco who can't do shit when given chances. Hope selling Morata comes back to bite them. Some tough away match with Bale injured or useless and Benzema missing chances Morata used to come on and deliver. Now Asensio will probably do that.

El Flaco

Yeah, it's fucking hilarious watching him missing an open goal against Tottenham during last night. But to be fair to Benzema, his overall performance was very good and even contributed for Madrid's penalty with a nice flick pass to Kroos who got tackled by Aurier. As soon as Benzema was brought off the pitch, Madrid's attacking play in general looked clueless and relied on countless of crosses.

They said the same about Øzil and Di Maria too, so im not buying it.
Data doesnt back it up either, i believe, not 100% sure on that.

An aging Cristiano is a completely different player nowadays compared years ago when his dependency on Benzema at Madrid has been pretty clear over recent seasons who provide a lots of service on/off-the-ball for him. Only just last night, Cristiano barely touched the ball after Benzema was subbed out. They've an excellent chemistry on the pitch, which has been one of the key reasons for Madrid's success laterly.

Data doesn't tell the full story anyway on Benzema's impact for Cristiano and Madrid's attack.

Horatio

You're welcome
^

I somewhat agree. As underwhelming as Benzema might look at times, I can't help but think that he is more important than some people seem to believe.
Technically he is superior to CR7 and is much better when given less space.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans