Karim Benzema

Devils

Big DRIP Benz doing this for years.

Dude has won so many CL titles but still a stone cold KILLA for Real Madrid.

Meanwhile Suarez can't score a goal to save his life in the CL lmao.

Levels to this shit, dawg.

Horatio

You're welcome
Always defended him and argued his importance was huge in RM’s setup. Also stepped up many times in important games(especially CL)
Madridistas(Many cules also mocked him) wanted him sold in both 2016-2017/2017-2018
unable to recognize he was a huge factor in Ronaldo’s success even when he himself was going through a scoring drought(Morten I am looking at you).

Really respect him as a player. One of the few players that has rarely shown thug-antics or looked for trouble on the pitch and always keeps his cool. Never picked up a red card in his career I think. Yet people out to depict him as a gangster. Similar situation with Depay. Guy was criticized for wearing a hat, somehow people connected that to him being arrogant even though he comes across as one of the most relaxed people.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Likely going to end up 4th highest CL goalscorer ever. Maybe 3rd if Lewa ever cools down.

Imagine leading the line for a club of RM's stature and people thinking you're a bum.

Lol.

snowy

Always defended him and argued his importance was huge in RM’s setup. Also stepped up many times in important games(especially CL)
Madridistas(Many cules also mocked him) wanted him sold in both 2016-2017/2017-2018
unable to recognize he was a huge factor in Ronaldo’s success even when he himself was going through a scoring drought(Morten I am looking at you).

Really respect him as a player. One of the few players that has rarely shown thug-antics or looked for trouble on the pitch and always keeps his cool. Never picked up a red card in his career I think. Yet people out to depict him as a gangster. Similar situation with Depay. Guy was criticized for wearing a hat, somehow people connected that to him being arrogant even though he comes across as one of the most relaxed people.

No doubt, Benz is S-Class with all the options :cool:

and Depay is one chill cat! There was this game about last year maybe where he pissed off a player on the wings, I think after a tackle. Dude went at him and shoved him with two hands. He just looked at him with his sleepy eyes and smiled. Dude got even more pissed off hahaha
Injured his thigh 10 days ago during the NT and hasn't recovered yet. These damn thigh injuries...

Centauri B

Same here. One of the best strikers of this generation. Does so much more than just scoring (unlike Lewa, Aguero, CR1000RR, Kane etc etc)

El Gato

Villarato!

Choosing to be a Ronaldo squire does not absolve him of being shite in front of goal when we needed him to be. It's really the only reason he was ever criticised, because his scoring was not regular despite overwhelming amount of chances to kill games. Instead he usually bounced off players, because his balance isn't that great, or he missed easiest fucking chances in the world. I still remember him missing sitters vs Valencia and PSG that would either win or kill the game. Those 16/17 and 17/18 seasons were a prime example of that where Morata outscored him while being a rotation striker and his contribution boiled down to 1 dribble vs Atletico in CL semis and then 2 goals gifted by keepers. He was justifiably criticised, because he was useless as a finisher and resorted to being a guy enabling a serial scorer without feeling the need to contribute himself.

The second paragraph is just absurd. He's a low-to-middle class kid who never grew up, he was notorious for juvenile antics, crashing his cars, wearing chains around his neck as if he's a hardman only to bring bad publicity to himself and Madrid through his connections and terrible life choices. He was an actually legally harmful version of Dembele for much of his career.

It's good he actually managed to turn it around even though there is still a LOT of doubt about him and his scoring when it matters. Even 2 nights ago he managed to miss a sitter by shooting into Navas from 3m away, so it's not like he's completely lethal, just much better than those final Ronaldo years. He took up the challenge, which is good.
This whitewashing campaign is laughable. Only need that Benzema10 cheerleader to come back to put the cherry on top.

Devils

[youtube]_YzD9KW82sk[/youtube]

BIG DRIP BENZ with another masterclass.

Best striker of this generation.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
With an assist today - @Benzema becomes Real Madrid's number one assist maker in the club's history with 132 assists.

Gargantuan.

Home of Barca Fans