Karim Benzema

Evil

Shabazz
Same here, other than 1 shot which hit the post .. he was really lost and had no impact on the match.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Imo. he was a real threat. We should seriously look to buy him if Eto leaves.
Definitely much better choice from Aguero imo.

M.L. King

The Preacher
He had a very decent game; he was constantly bringing disorder to our defence. A great player. Maybe a bit selfless if you ask me.

Evil

Shabazz
He was very selfish many times, there was a few chances were Lyon was counter attacking and he had 3 attackers with him, but he refused to pass and took a wierd shot from way out which deflected off Márquez. If he´s going to be a Barça player, he should really improve his teamwork as our whole game depends on that.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Shouldn't we be greatfull he is going through the young selfish state of mind for a player? it's nothing he can't improve, once he learns to be a teamplayer he'll come to a devastating effect like Messi did.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don`t think we`ll let him go. If anywhere Bojan should go on loan. And even then, somewhere in Spain.

maz

I walk the line
When was the last time we put out a player on loan and he returned? Last player i remember us loaning was maxi lópez who went on loan and was sold, damia also went on loan and was sold..i cant think who else.

Putting out a player on loan who has 'needs improvement' basically means selling him.

maz

I walk the line
By the way i agree with MLK i thought benzema was solid against us. Showed brilliant movement at times.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Well his price tag will be paid out by Performances over the years not just one match. ^_*

M.L. King

The Preacher
It was a good performance, but not even near his price tag.

It's hard to expect of a normal human being to perform on the same level throughout the whole season. But you're right in one point, it wasn't his best of performances, but more than a solid one. Which brings us to a conclusion that he is a very good player, creating such a disorder in our defence with merely an acceptable performance.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans