Karim Benzema

FCBfan22

Wasn't Benz being prosecuted for some kind of sex based blackmail scam ??

Why do you think I call him the cameraman. Type into Google and serve yourself. If you can find all those rubish rumours about transfers, you can find this no problem.

El Flaco

Tbf, he always makes huge difference for Real Madrid in other aspects of the game despite having poor goalscoring output.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He makes an impact even when he doesn't score which is something Suarez and Lewandowski also used to do, but not anymore......

His goalscoring record is still pathetic though.

El Flaco

[tw]1000473546282287104[/tw]

Was Real Madrid's best player in CL-final against Liverpool alongside with Bale & Modric.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm not convinced he's a false anything anymore. There are far too many things he's consistently garbage at. He's just a symbol of what a talented street player raised in a poor French minority area can become at top level. Mentally he's like that slightly challenged friend at school that is good at a few things and somehow seems endearing to everyone involved. But I guess he has finally learned one or two things about poaching.

He's the guy madridistas have every reason to dislike, but there's something that makes him crucial to how we perform and it's not as simple as the mythical space-creating-off-the-ball-movement stuff. Bizarre.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
I'm not convinced he's a false anything anymore. There are far too many things he's consistently garbage at. He's just a symbol of what a talented street player raised in a poor French minority area can become at top level. Mentally he's like that slightly challenged friend at school that is good at a few things and somehow seems endearing to everyone involved. But I guess he has finally learned one or two things about poaching.

He's the guy madridistas have every reason to dislike, but there's something that makes him crucial to how we perform and it's not as simple as the mythical space-creating-off-the-ball-movement stuff. Bizarre.

Benzema is one of the strongest guy mentally. you are just another hater and insulting him.

Home of Barca Fans