Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,306 to 1,311 of 1311

Thread: Karim Benzema

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    But if the league really is a priority for them next season there is nothing that prevents Ronaldo from having another 4-goal half season. And that means no league-title.
    Even Bale out, Hazard in won't change that, imo. Kane in, Benzema out would. He would also be humble enough to work for Ronaldo in his first season + bag the goals needed to prove himself, though not being top-scorer. If Kane has a good world-cup, why wouldn't Florentino buy him for 200M? They have earned money over some recent windows, and it would be such a strong statement and a true strengthening of the starting-11.
    Kane will most likely to stay with Tottenham for at least one more season to play in their new stadium.

Doubt that he will be humble enough to become a 2nd/3rd fiddle for anyone. The guy is ridiculously obsessed with scoring goals to the point he even became a meme for claiming a goal Eriksen scored. No doubt that he's an fantastic goalscorer, but Kane's also averaging over 5+ shots per 90 some are from stupid angles/distances where passing would be the better option. That Tottenham side is playing for his strengths and where Kane thrives as the main man. Which could be easily said for Cristiano as well, hence I doubt they would fit well as DonAK mentioned. If anything, Benzema is actually the one who's much better suited for having a partnership with Kane as a SS (like Dele Alli does at Spurs).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Kane will most likely to stay with Tottenham for at least one more season to play in their new stadium.

Doubt that he will be humble enough to become a 2nd/3rd fiddle for anyone. The guy is ridiculously obsessed with scoring goals to the point he even became a meme for claiming a goal Eriksen scored. No doubt that he's an fantastic goalscorer, but Kane's also averaging over 5+ shots per 90 some are from stupid angles/distances where passing would be the better option. That Tottenham side is playing for his strengths and where Kane thrives as the main man. Which could be easily said for Cristiano as well, hence I doubt they would fit well as DonAK mentioned. If anything, Benzema is actually the one who's much better suited for having a partnership with Kane as a SS (like Dele Alli does at Spurs).
    You could be right about Benzema suiting him better than Ronaldo, but I see it as more realistic that Benzema goes than Ronaldo. I'm not sure Real bets on Ronaldo for the next 3 years, and to get him out of the club they might need to buy his replacement while he is there, and then make it "his decision" to leave, eventually. Kane is dying to get trophies, so I think he would be fine with 1-2 overlapping years with Ronaldo, instead of Real buying someone else and him missing the move all together. One-club-man? I don't see it, but I could be surprised.

About him being goal-hungry and missing a lot too, I think some striker-drama and fierce competition would do Real good in the league - they looked lazy, without spark, and nearly not caring in the fall, that wouldn't happen if two egos fought for the topscoring-price. Then again, I hope they just keep Benzema and Ronaldo, because even with Hazard or Asensio as the other starter they won't be stable enough to win the league, imo.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was perusing Netflix and saw there is a documentary up about him and his situation regarding the national team lol.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Was perusing Netflix and saw there is a documentary up about him and his situation regarding the national team lol.
    Was he the cameraman in that?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zlatan : Its not normal that Benzema isnt part of the NT, which had nothing to do with football. He is one of the best, wins UCLs and plays for RM. If Deschamps say he isnt good enough, then he shouldnt be there himself. If you want to win, you need winners and Benzema is a winner.

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least a little bit of brain helps too.