Karim Benzema

Catta

For me Lewa is overrated, his prime years he played in a farmer league for the best club. Don't think he would have had those stats if he played in a stronger league. Suarez proved that he can score goals in the 2 best leagues, also in EPL he was carrying L'pool by himself, almost wining the league.

Suarez is this generations best 9, he is in a league of his own. Bellow him are Benz, Lewa and Aguero. After them come Higuain, Cavani, Falcao.

About Zlatan, its hard to decide where to put him, he should be compared to the previous generation of strikers, alongside Villa, Eto'o, Drogba, Forlan, etc.

serghei

For me Lewa is overrated, his prime years he played in a farmer league for the best club. Don't think he would have had those stats if he played in a stronger league. Suarez proved that he can score goals in the 2 best leagues, also in EPL he was carrying L'pool by himself, almost wining the league.

Suarez is this generations best 9, he is in a league of his own. Bellow him are Benz, Lewa and Aguero. After them come Higuain, Cavani, Falcao.

About Zlatan, its hard to decide where to put him, he should be compared to the previous generation of strikers, alongside Villa, Eto'o, Drogba, Forlan, etc.

I'd put Zlatan in the top 5 but always outside of the top 3 at the time. He was at the top for the longest time, but never really cream of the crop.

snowy

The Legend of Zlatan, he got GOAT persona. pick of the crop cherry on top

About the clutch thing, got really unlucky at the CL. Had he won it though, we'd never hear the end of it haha blessed

Tackle

Suarez is above Benzema because of his incredible peak level. But Aguero over Benzema? No way. Lewandowski not over him as well, more about equal.

Suarez
Benzema=Lewandowski
Aguero.

Not much difference between the first 3, with Aguero behind all because of his rather anonymous showings in CL.

I don't know if this bloke is trolling or what, but here he goes again putting Benzema in the same conversation as the likes Suarez, Lewandowski etc.

No matter if you're speaking about current Benzema or peak Benzema neither version is good enough to be the best player of prolific attacking trio. Nice complementary player.

Lewa and Suarez had the level to be talisman for serious CL contending sides.

serghei

:lol:

In the line of what Zidane said, those who think Benzema is not one of the best forwards of his generation understand little about football.

KingLeo10

I'll still take Eto'o over anyone of these lads.

I need a striker who is money when it matters.

Thierry+Henry+Samuel+Eto+o+Barcelona+v+Malaga+BOOJHZWEQUOl.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Who said I take it without question? I've always liked Benzema. World class player for almost a decade.

Not really addressing the crux of the matter. Using appeal to authority to reinforce the point that you can't successfully argue yourself. Well done lad.

Mitchell1978

Suarez declined (is declining) far quicker then Lewa (or Zlatan), Lewa at age 31 is as good as he has ever been, Suarez has been declining since age 29/30.

Messi983

Barca B legend.

Taking advantage of the interview, the central explained an anecdote of the match with Karim Benzema as the protagonist. At one point during the meeting, the Cadista defender asked the Frenchman what perfume he used, something that has made him a ?trending topic? on Twitter.

?Benzema looked at me when I told him what perfume I used. Man, if I asked him, you don't know how good that guy smelled (laughs). What did he tell me? He looked at me like saying this is silly. Jovic, after the game, smelled the same ?, commented between Riasas Fali.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...rio-a-benzema-karim-que-perfume-usas-tio.html

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans