Karim Benzema

Morten

Good news its now been a couple of bad games for him, so surely its time for him to one of his good ones against the next opponent, right?

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly, wouldn?t be too mad if he wins it. Has been most likable player on Madrids side for 10 years for me now.

Professional as hell and no two-face unlike most Madrid player.

Bale and Varane are cool as well.

Last edited:

Latschenkiefer

Honestly, wouldn?t be too mad if he wins it. Has been most likable player on Madrids side for 10 years for me now.

Are we talking about the guy who is currently at court for complicity in attempted blackmail? I mean, even if guilty, he could still be the most likeble guy of this team, but...

KingLeo10

Bale is a straight up baller. Decides CL finals and turns it up when he wants.

xXKonan

I feel Bale legit likes to fuck with Madrid Media and the fans going by some of his antics.

He did say he hates watching Football and he enjoys Golf and stuff but I think part of it is he likes the thrill of annoying the shit out of the Madrid Media and some of the fans. I wouldn't blame him for it really.

Horatio

You're welcome
I feel Bale legit likes to fuck with Madrid Media and the fans going by some of his antics.

He did say he hates watching Football and he enjoys Golf and stuff but I think part of it is he likes the thrill of annoying the shit out of the Madrid Media and some of the fans. I wouldn't blame him for it really.

I think it is because he feels he hadnt had the support of his fans even though he played a big part in CL success. Also copa final and tons of La Liga goals.

Also was made fun of for his Spanish.

Are we talking about the guy who is currently at court for complicity in attempted blackmail? I mean, even if guilty, he could still be the most likeble guy of this team, but...

I still think there was little malicious intent from the side of Benzema. To me he seems like the naive type and only got involved because of pressure of his youth ?friends?. But in 10 years I don?t remember Benzema picking up red, getting into fights, lashing out in media(he had some minor remarks for not getting selected for France), never retaliated when fans wanted to give him the boot for two seasons, never heard news of him making contractual demands, barely shown selfishness on the pitch completely okay with playing second fiddle to Ronaldo.

Considering the circumstances, with what he?s done for Real and being one of their star players he?s been extremely humble.

Last edited:

snowy

It was the same for Ziyech at one point when the press turned on him for choosing the Morocco NT and some fans were booing him. I like them both. Bale is chill.

Benz is all right but he was an ass when he advised Valbuena to pay up. That's lame. Should've just told Valbuena to laugh it up and disclose everything to the press himself or better yet, try to catch the mofos! Now that would've been S-class.

He's got a bad rep but my fav Madrid player is Casemiro

Edit: fuck I'm so pissed off at him after reading his phone transcript with this Zaneti guy! He acted like a real piss of shit. No 2-ways about it. Valbuena should've kicked his ass and force him to spill the beans instead of acting all scared.

What a scumbag!!!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans