Karim Benzema

KingLeo10

Wolfe wants me to believe Jovic will be an upgrade on a No.9 who averages 25 goals and 12-14 assists a season over 10 seasons while being 3rd/4th in CL scoring all time.

Nice story, dawg.

:crbust:

El Gato

Villarato!
Wolfe wants me to believe Jovic will be an upgrade on a No.9 who averages 25 goals and 12-14 assists a season over 10 seasons while being 3rd/4th in CL scoring all time.

Nice story, dawg.

:crbust:

Took him the same amount of time to score or assist, or both combined, as it did Higuain. Took Bale with half a healthy calf half the time to replicate his score/assist rate.

Don't care if Jović will or won't be better. I just want us to see a bit of attitude upfront instead this Perez lost child headcase who needs to tap one in before he's confident he can do it.

KingLeo10

Took Bale with half a healthy calf half the time to replicate his score/assist rate.

That's incongruent, dawg. Rates are inherently time based. In fact, a mid level player with a great 3-4 game stretch can match the rate of scoring/assisting of Messi but maintaining that rate over 10-15 years is what makes Messi, Messi. You're supporting my argument.

:valverde:

El Gato

Villarato!
That's incongruent, dawg. Rates are inherently time based. In fact, a mid level player with a great 3-4 game stretch can match the rate of scoring/assisting of Messi but maintaining that rate over 10-15 years is what makes Messi, Messi. You're supporting my argument.

:valverde:

I would support your argument if you actually made one. All you've done is listed averages over a 10 year stretch when Benzema has been downright shit for at least a third of that and unimpressive for another.

KingLeo10

I would support your argument if you actually made one. All you've done is listed averages over a 10 year stretch when Benzema has been downright shit for at least a third of that and unimpressive for another.

My argument is that even with the downturns and playing second fiddle to CR7 at stretches, he's averaged 25 goals and 12-14 assists a season over a span of 10 seasons.

You said Bale and Higuain provided similar rates in half the time span (in Bale's case), which while good, supports my argument that maintaining that sort of rate over 10 seasons is a bigger accomplishment than having that rate over a shorter span.

El Gato

Villarato!
Doesn't really matter to me TBH. It's a poor rate for somebody who could average double that and he just chooses not to. Nobody criticises him for having good numbers. Most criticise because his finishing is ass and when he DOES get the chances WHILE being a squire to his teammates, he doesn't reliably take them. Classic statpadder who had big time choking tendencies until he turned 28-29. It's basically the same frustration as with Bale for different reasons. They have so many technical tools to be great, but are headcases and lack ambition.

Football's Rajon Rondo.

Last edited:

Devils

The greatest French player of all time and the best striker of this generation.

[youtube]Xhh-CxuCt0Y[/youtube]

[youtube]yLFJoN8oFRU[/youtube]

[youtube]LaNEDTop0Ps[/youtube]

[youtube]h4y41oDL3qw[/youtube]

Brazy Benz is just on whole nother level, dawg.

Monsieur Karim!

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Hate this soft scrub with passion. As long as he's here there's no hope for reliable offense. Would rather have Rooney than him.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's better than Luka Jovic who's hyped because he looks like Hitman.

At what? Roaming to the left wing leaving Bale marked by 4 players? This bum is never subbed out by Zidane when he sucks while leaving him on pays off probably 20% of the time. Massively inconsistent headcase.

El Gato

Villarato!
I slept on the result and thought this through with a cool head.

We're not worth salt as long as he's here. Legit the main reason our whole team will not be taken seriously. Defense has pulled their weight, midfield has been readjusted and did well for most of the season. We're not scoring. Why are we not scoring? Because we rely on him to play the wingers in while statpadding vs shit teams and an episodic appearance for which he gets the credit, much like Bale.

Dude's an actual cancer. Zidane and Perez biggest failure is to acknowledge he can be improved upon and needs competition like nobody else. We will NEVER be feared and balanced as long as he and his favela squire, nothing against Vini, I love him, are our main threats.

AND I'VE JUST READ WE'VE EXTENDED HIS CONTRACT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-one-year-contract-extension-Real-Madrid.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
I.e. he's reverted back to his norm.

He had half the amount of touches Courtois did last night.

Absolute cancer. Makes Rooney look attractive at this stage.

KingLeo10

Dude's an actual cancer. Zidane and Perez biggest failure is to acknowledge he can be improved upon and needs competition like nobody else. We will NEVER be feared and balanced as long as he and his favela squire, nothing against Vini, I love him, are our main threats.

AND I'VE JUST READ WE'VE EXTENDED HIS CONTRACT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-one-year-contract-extension-Real-Madrid.html

Big Benz will have been a starter for 13-14 years if he sees out his contract.

CR7 who? Di Stefano who?

:lol::lol::lol:

Home of Barca Fans