Karim Benzema

Morten

Its up and down with Benzema, and as much as i want a real poacher as striker, Benz has done much better than our other attackers(Marcelo does not count) this season.

Devils

[tw]1088099719405076480[/tw]

Can't even front, Big Benz is a straight up dripper.

Unbelievable lifestyle fam.

GOAT.

Devils

Benz THE GOAT man.

His performances are insane this season.

Ronaldo might have prevented this guy from going down as a top 5 striker of this generation. Unleashed Benz is something special. The fact that he was willing to play second fiddle to Ronaldo all those years just shows how great of man he is. A club legnd.

If I was a Real Madrid fan, I'd be terrified of Benz's decline.

Big Drip Benz!

Morten

Benz THE GOAT man.

His performances are insane this season.

Ronaldo might have prevented this guy from going down as a top 5 striker of this generation. Unleashed Benz is something special. The fact that he was willing to play second fiddle to Ronaldo all those years just shows how great of man he is. A club legnd.

If I was a Real Madrid fan, I'd be terrified of Benz's decline.

Big Drip Benz!

Nothing to do with Ronaldo, Benzema just isnt consistent
in-front of goal, i will enjoy his great form while it last though.

El Flaco

[AS] Karim Benzema already has more attempts on goal in the current campaign (72) than last season (71). Benzema & Cristiano Ronaldo both are on 17 goals so far this season, but Karim has needed 47 shots less (72 shots compared to Ronaldo's 119). Moreover, CR7 has 5 penalties so far.

[tw]1091305724179816448[/tw]

Nothing to do with Ronaldo, Benzema just isnt consistent
in-front of goal, i will enjoy his great form while it last though.

The post above speaks otherwise lol. Benzema gets more opportunities, thus scoring more goals. Simple as that.

Morten

[AS] Karim Benzema already has more attempts on goal in the current campaign (72) than last season (71). Benzema & Cristiano Ronaldo both are on 17 goals so far this season, but Karim has needed 47 shots less (72 shots compared to Ronaldo's 119). Moreover, CR7 has 5 penalties so far.

[tw]1091305724179816448[/tw]

The post above speaks otherwise lol. Benzema gets more opportunities, thus scoring more goals. Simple as that.

Benzema have had good periods in front of goal previously as well, with Ronaldo in the team, so you are merely speculating.
If Ronaldo was still here, its entirely possible Benzema would have scored roughly the same amount, we will never know.

And when i say consistency, im not talking about half a season, but he has done well so far, no doubt.

Home of Barca Fans