Karim Benzema

Zqa-

Yeah, that's a little overkill. But he is overrated atm. Matches I've seen with him so far this year, he haven't been anything special, and doesn't prove his pricetag.

Warik

the most overrated French player since Guivarch .. period

Agreed. He is so dumb he thinks offside is onside aswell.

Oh and

monkey.jpg

+

chimpanzee-picture.jpg

=

Benzema_original.jpg

Last edited:

Evil

Shabazz
He is not overrated at all (maybe a bit) but he´s only 21 ffs, which means he still has another 10 years to reach his peak, he still hasn´t reached his full potential and is already one of the best striker´s available. I rate him as high as Aguero, Villa, Torres, Etc. He has pace, can shoot well with both feet, good at heading .. what more do you want from a 21 year old ? He may not be the best striker in the world and he isn't my first preference, but he's definatley not overrated.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Majority of you are estimating his talent based on his performance against us. I doubt that you eagerly watch the First French division just to observe him. I'm not saying that some of you don't watch it... but back to my point. Some of you say that he is overrated; it would be the same thing one could have said for Torres while in Atletico. Benzema is still evolving and has plenty of time to reach his climax. Maybe this season hasn't been his best, but just because of that it's pointless to state that he is overrated.

Zqa-

Majority of you are estimating his talent based on his performance against us. I doubt that you eagerly watch the First French division just to observe him. I'm not saying that some of you don't watch it... but back to my point. Some of you say that he is overrated; it would be the same thing one could have said for Torres while in Atletico. Benzema is still evolving and has plenty of time to reach his climax. Maybe this season hasn't been his best, but just because of that it's pointless to state that he is overrated.

That is true, though I watch the Ligue 1 regularly.. What I meant when I said overrated, was, as I said, his doesn't prove the pricetag which he has on him, at all, not at the moment that is.

And I only speak for myself now of course ;)

Last edited:

Warik

He isn't worth 50-60 million euros tbh. If Huntelaar is only worth 20 million (with clauses taking it up to 27 million) then there is no way Benzema is worth more than that. Probably less than that as Huntelaar consistantly scored over more than one season.

Home of Barca Fans