Karim Benzema

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Benzema won't leave lyon next year. He wants to prove in CL next year with new players before he leaves... we were too weak in defense against Varca.

You were overclassed :)

Even if you could take on Henry...no way you could have stopped Messi :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I read that in Mundo. Good news for your club Patrick.
Imo. everybody wins. I didn`t really want Benzema and you get to keep your best striker ;)

M.L. King

The Preacher
It would be for the best if he stayed with Lyon; especially for his development. He is still a very young player that has a lot to learn. Another thing I like is his devotion towards Lyon. He is ready to rebuff all lucrative offers to stay with the club he really loves. This is not a very common thing in today's football.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
hm, this is interesting... Benzema wants to stay a year in Lyon and Ribery won't be sold.
David Villa will not leave for a team outside spain, (but he will leave?) and Laporta is talking alot about Fabregas. Soon we can almost predict which players will come in to Barca

R

Resonate

Benzema should leave in Lyon cuzz he cant improve his football more at Lyon and nothing is still clear

Good point. You dont get an answer if you dont ask, in the case, buy him. So my view is that the majority here wouldnt become deprived if he came to Barca? I think he would fit in, but where...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually no. Benzema is not ready to play in FC Barcelona. 4th striker of French league? Sorry just not good enough. + he`s French and he`ll need a year to adapt.
Next... Ronaldo signed for Barca at the age of 19, not 22 as you suggest

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:bangHead:

Ronaldo was born on September 18, 1976

FC Barcelona signed him in August 1996. So how old was he?

20, 21? :lol:

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Ronaldo signed for Barca while only 19.
barSELOna said that Barca signed him when he was 22. I think it`s a big difference. Especially when you are trying to make a case for Benzema out of false Ronaldo information

maz

I walk the line
I think benzema staying in france for yet another year isnt the best of moves. He is without a doubt the best striker in that league over the past 2 seasons. I dont see what else he will develop in ligue 1. He should think long and hard about his move though. He could move to a big club but he may not get a guaranteed starting spot, since most big teams rely on more than one centre forward. On the other hand, he shouldnt move to a club that is on a lower level, such as robinho who moved to man city. He may be performing well there but his stock has dropped massively since moving to a club of man city's level.

Imo he should be looking at a move to a juve/valencia/a.villa kind of club. From there he can join the likes of fcb, madrid, man utd, liverpool or whatever team takes his fancy. I honestly have high hopes for this kid. And thats not just from seeing him in a few CL games.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
List of French league 1 goalscorers:

Gignac (Touluse): 17
Hoarau (PSG): 15
Cavenaghi (Bordeaux): 13
Benzema (Lyon): 12

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Benzema, el primer crack de Florentino

http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/25559/Benzema-Real-Madrid-Florentino-Perez
21.gif
21.gif

Benzema_original.jpg

Home of Barca Fans