Karim Benzema

No, I am not defending Benzema and I think he is ultimately responsible for his exclusion and him playing the race card is silly. But, Le Pen took it much further and came out with that sort of garbage that Benzema doesn't see himself French and other insults that I found extremely disgusting and repulsive.

Le Pen quoted stuff that Karim actually said. Maybe that didn't come across very clearly. She is totally playing by the rules for this one.
Putting these words in his mouth would indeed be a totally different story.

Not that i find anything inherently wrong with having two countries or preferring one over the other, or just dissing one. It's not something to brag about either. If anything, if Benzema truly believed what he said it just highlights his selfish nature even more.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Le Pen quoted stuff that Karim actually said. Maybe that didn't come across very clearly. She is totally playing by the rules for this one.
Putting these words in his mouth would indeed be a totally different story.

Not that i find anything inherently wrong with having two countries or preferring one over the other, or just dissing one. It's not something to brag about either. If anything, if Benzema truly believed what he said it just highlights his selfish nature even more.

I see, I didn't know Benzema actually said "I am Algerian, not French". OK, if he said that then sure, he is game. Silly man.

Caramel

Rami is not from North African descent then? Is he black? The racism argument is a complete joke. Is there racism in France, no doubt. There's racism all over the world. But Benzema blaming his none selection on it is a joke. We all know why he's not there.

But I guess you are right. France is not racist against black people, it's only against North Africans. ":lol: genius".

Of course it is racist against all sorts of people.
I said, in relation to THIS specific case, because others (Lol you basically, i just didn't quote you because i generally avoid you) brought up black players as if just because there could be racism against one race, then there would be against all.

I clearly didn't say France was only racist against North Africans lol. I have black friends, they suffer the same shit at the hands of different people is all.
And yes there is racism all over the world. There are less racist countries than France, and more racist ones. However i was not talking about the world was i? Only France, so ofc i only brought up France.

Now i have my own opinion on the Benzema case. If you disagree that's fine. Each of us is entitled to their opinion. Just don't put words in my mouth or deliberately misinterpret what i'm saying.
You're such a condescending poster. You clearly talk to people as if you're superior and they have pea brains, very regularly. I have to stop myself everytime from quoting some incredibly condescending post of yours to say something. And i have been here for years now.

This conversation is over. Move along pls. Thanks.
It's getting completely off topic.
Sorry folks :)

Galning

You are mixing two things up, racism in France and Benzema blackmailing teammates. If you really think he wasn't selected because his roots are Algerian then ok.. :rolleyes:

Also stupid to talk of condescending when you are calling people "genius" and using :lol: smiley faces when replying to other users. You said that one can be racist towards one group of people and not to the other, correct? Then please explain what you mean if I misinterpret it wrongly. I don't see, if Benzema wasn't selected because he is of Algerian descent, why they'd call up Rami. Or over half a squad of players with African roots for that matter. It's a bizarre statement.

As Torn said we'd gladly respond to your arguments but are unable to find them. I don't see how you having friends that unfortunately get discriminated based on the colour of their skin or origins has anything to do with Benzema not being selected for Euro 2016.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Blackmailing or helping to blackmail his team mate isn't that bad I guess.

Too bad being stupid isn't a crime, because that alone would be a justification to lock the fucking idiot up for life.

I don't know what's wrong with him. It's his fault this time.

I don't actually think Benzema is a bad person, although I obviously don't know him personally. It's just that he's hanging around with the wrong people and him not being so bright. People that'll drag him down along with them.

Last edited:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
He explained everything clearly, he doesn't need to blackmail anyone. He has everything. he just wanted to help.

El Flaco

L’Équipe's interview with Mustapha Zouaoui, presumed blackmailer of Mathieu Valbuena

On when he first discovered the video of Mathieu Valbuena:

It was through Axel Angot, in March 2015. I have worked with Axel for a decade, he runs a concierge business. Mathieu Valbuena could not do anything without Axel, he was the guy who did everything for him. He called him every two minutes, notably for computer related stuff.

This video dates to before his departure for Moscow. Axel came across it whilst doing some things on Mathieu’s computer, he then transferred it to an external hard drive. Axel recovers everything, it is not the first intimate video of a footballer he has come across, he has a lot of them. He spoke to me about it about 6 to 8 months afterwards.

On how Zouaoui ended up implicating Karim Benzema in this affair:

In September 2015, I was to meet with Benzema, in Madrid, I was to meet him for customised luxury products. The Louis Vuitton cushions, but not only for that. Benzema has clients. And we, we have merchandise. We go to see what we can do. It is at that moment when I meet his friend Karim Zenati. I was able to get the meeting through Ahmed Yahiaoui (a mutual friend).

We go to see him, we eat together, we laugh, things go well. He comes across as a respectful guy, a nice guy, honestly not like the usual footballer. During our three hours at a restaurant, he tells us about his time in United States, how he met Rhianna. etc. Crazy. And at that moment, I bring out my joke: “I have story that is even bigger than this, and it will make you laugh.”

To my big surprise, he did not laugh. He took it very badly. He even said: “You should not laugh about things like this. I know him, he is a very fragile guy. If you release something like that, Mathieu is capable of killing himself.”

I said to him: “Do not worry. Nothing will come of it.” And then Ahmed and Zenati look at me as if to say, why did you talk about that? You have messed up. At that moment, we lost Karim Benzema. Zenati says to me: “I think that this is over, we have pissed off Karim with this story about the video. He has taken it badly.”

I respond: “Tell him not to worry, there will be nothing coming from this.” Benzema never asked me, nor seemed interested, in what I was going to do with it. No, he was scared that it would end up on social media, on the internet. Honestly I thought that Benzema did not like Valbuena. Most of the players, when you told them about the sextape, they at least wanted to see it.

Karim Benzema did not even want to see it. I said to him: “If you want, I will send you a bit.” and he responded: “No I do not even want a bit of it.”

I was pushing Zenati to tell Karim: “Please, let this slide, lets come back to the luxury items.” Zenati, it is on the recordings, told me that Karim had already spoken about the Louis Vuitton cushions to Griezmann, to players at Real Madrid, and this story about Valbuena was going to f**k it all. I said to Zenati: “If he wants, he should go see Mathieu, and tell him that there is a sextape that is doing the rounds, and that he should not take it lightly.”

Zenati pushed Benzema, who did not want to, to go speak to Valbuena. Why? Because I was putting pressure on Zenati, I manipulated him a bit. You can hear it on the recordings… “Look, I did not tell you the entire truth, there is a guy in Paris who is indirectly putting pressure on Valbuena.”

Zenati said to me: “Listen, this is not a laughing matter for us, if you want us to advance in your ventures with us, this Valbuena stuff has to stop.”

I said to Zenati: “Tell Benzema that this situation will not go any further.”

Benzema took the initiative to contact Valbuena and to tell him: “Do not take this lightly.”

On the famous Valbuena – Benzema conversation at Clairefontaine:

Where Valbuena asks: “Can you see my tattoos?” Benzema responds: “Do you think I am making this up? A guy came to see me to speak about your video, he gave me details about what you are doing in it, honestly it is horrible.”

Benzema makes a mistake, from a judicial point of view. He does not tell Mathieu: I know the guy who has your video, i.e. me. For his image, he does not do that. He says: “My friend can sort you out…”

Benzema says on the recordings: “Valbuena is not taking me seriously.” The police interpret that as a damning statement, but Benzema wanted to help Valbuena. He spoke to him like that in his room in Clairefontaine.

Zenati finished by telling me: “Give it some time, burn the video, get rid of it. I will pick up the slack for you (in terms of convincing Benzema to get back into business with him).”

Benzema was seriously annoyed with me. He knows that I did not do this on purpose, to put him in s**t. I did not know that we were being listened to, our phones tapped.

On the sextape itself:

Half of the Marseille team saw it. International stars who play across Europe have seen it. The judge asked me to give names. I said: “No, everything is finding its way to the media. I work with them, if I give their name, it is over, my the circle of trust is finished.”

On Samir Nasri:

He hates Valbuena, he laughed (when he saw it), yes, for the rest he did not care about it. He did not have time to play a role in this. Players generally speaking wanted the video to come out because they did not like Valbuena. Some players who were at the Euros with France told me: “Do something, release it, I know such and such journalist who will release it.” Benzema never had the video to hand, contrary to others.

On the police backing Valbuena into a corner:

I am convinced that Valbuena, as soon as he knew that it was Axel behind it, wanted to be done with the whole thing. But the police told him no, that he had to go all the way. He apparently called Axel, and told him: “I know that you have the video, stop being an idiot.”

The story would have stopped there, for sure. Today, Valbuena knows that. He was manipulated by his lawyer, by the police who though that they had the case of their lives in their hands.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...and-presumed-blackmailer-of-mathieu-valbuena/

http://i.imgur.com/r6mcrFa.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OHkWfP6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HXqvymd.jpg

CuleLife4Life

So L'Equipe decides to release this AFTER Portugal steal a trophy. Who cares anymore. Whats done is done and both sides already gave interviews that sounds like they're done with each other.

Galning

Cristiano last season did 5 or 6 of those off the ball aggressions. Nobody cares. Neymar doing skills though, so fucking provocative.

El Flaco

Cristiano last season did 5 or 6 of those off the ball aggressions. Nobody cares. Neymar doing skills though, so fucking provocative.

Tbf, Neymar did also an off the ball agression last season and got away with it.

[gfy]TepidYellowishJapanesebeetle[/gfy]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans