Karim Benzema

Chainsaw

Killahead
Go back and read her tweets on Benz in the previous page...

I did. She is not wrong. I know racism exist in France and pretty much everywhere on this planet, but Benzema better take responsibilities for his own misdeeds than play this 'racism' card to excuse himself and why he's not called up for Euro.

Besides, that's a pretty shitty attitude shown by Benzema right before the tournament. Not just that his NT needs support and definitely not drama from their own countryman, but also when the security is already at stake there after all the bombings, shootings and terrorist attacks happening in France and Europe in the past year and yet Benzema acts like it's the racism that play the part in his exclusion and not his own misdeeds. That's not a very wise decision to make the atmosphere friendly and calm before such a big event.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Benz is a dick.... Screw your team mate and then play the racism card when faced with the imminent consequences! And yeah not bothering to even consider the delicate situation going on before saying all the stupids, fits right into the charade that Royal Madrid is!!

CuleLife4Life

I live in france, and i agree 100% about what benzema said. Everyone here in france knows very well what benzema meant by saying that.

Anyways, france won't go past 1/4.

Agreed. I have lived in Spain and been to France enough to know what the underlying tones of his quotes mean.

BUT my major issue with him making it about race/ethnicity is that he is downplaying the significant CRIME he took part in. I find it disrespectful when he says his ethnicity was why he was off the French NT instead of the crime he committed. Meanwhile I have friend born and raised in France( some even 2 generations in France) with no criminal record whatsoever being denied job opportunities just because of their name.

Benzema is a fucking idiot, and it's no surprise that people no smarter than him will blame it on his race. He's like a kid who throws a tantrum for hours over nothing than gets slapped and accuses his parents of wanting him dead or something. And he is most certainly just as racist as the racist part of france he seems to think is all powerful. A terrible publicity for anyone who looks like he does.

He's a bit like the most batshit crazy feminists that are actively used by mysoginists to slam the whole movement. Or the vandals in any organized protest. You get my point.

You just have to be borderline retarded to spout out that the far right got into the second round of elections "the last two time". It's misleading, ill-informed, etc.

Let him be content with handing the opportunity to that dumb little shit Marion to say something actually correct.

As the president of SOS racism put it, Benzema never addressed racism until it became a convenient excuse for himself.
I can't see him ever returning to the NT.

I live in france, and i agree 100% about what benzema said. Everyone here in france knows very well what benzema meant by saying that.

Anyways, france won't go past 1/4.

Yup. Everyone knows what he meant. Benzema is a great teammate but was kicked out of the NT when an 8 year investigation revealed he had north african origins.

Last edited:

Galning

Benzema says he isn't selected because France is controlled by racists? Then what are Mandanda, Evra, Mangala, Rami, Sagna, Umtiti, Coman, Kanté, Matuidi, Payet, Pogba, Sissoko & Martial doing in the selection?

The guy is a moron.

Caramel

Loooool at people bringing up other black teammates to counter the racist argument.
As if being racist/prejudiced against one race, means you have to be prejudiced against all of them. :lol: Genius :lol:
I know people who have no problems with black people but have problems with North Africans.
I am of the same ethnicity as him (well not exactly, i'm from a neighbour to his original country), and i live in France.
I know exactly how things are here. France is a racist country. To the core. I don't know why people are so quick to dismiss these claims when they're not insiders and don't really know anything, just like the rest of the populace lel.

Maybe his 'crime' had something to do with it, and eventually gave them a great excuse. But wouldn't surprise me at all if what he said was true.

Hope France wins fuck all.

Last edited:

Galning

Loooool at people bringing up other black teammates to counter the racist argument.
As if being racist/prejudiced against one race, means you have to be prejudiced against all of them. :lol: Genius :lol:
I know people who have no problems with black people but have problems with North Africans.

Rami is not from North African descent then? Is he black? The racism argument is a complete joke. Is there racism in France, no doubt. There's racism all over the world. But Benzema blaming his none selection on it is a joke. We all know why he's not there.

But I guess you are right. France is not racist against black people, it's only against North Africans. ":lol: genius".

DennyCrane

Blackmails a teammate, then accuses an entire country of racism. A morally bankrupt individual down to the core. Disgusting.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I did. She is not wrong. I know racism exist in France and pretty much everywhere on this planet, but Benzema better take responsibilities for his own misdeeds than play this 'racism' card to excuse himself and why he's not called up for Euro.

Besides, that's a pretty shitty attitude shown by Benzema right before the tournament. Not just that his NT needs support and definitely not drama from their own countryman, but also when the security is already at stake there after all the bombings, shootings and terrorist attacks happening in France and Europe in the past year and yet Benzema acts like it's the racism that play the part in his exclusion and not his own misdeeds. That's not a very wise decision to make the atmosphere friendly and calm before such a big event.

Yes Benzema should be criticized for his own stupid actions which probably led to him being excluded from the French NT, but that Le Pen moron is far worse and what she said was completely uncalled for. People like her and her father belong in a trash bin.

Yes Benzema should be criticized for his own stupid actions which probably led to him being excluded from the French NT, but that Le Pen moron is far worse and what she said was completely uncalled for. People like her and her father belong in a trash bin.

She's a third-generation scion of a crony political far right dynasty. Of course she's horrible. But no, what she said was much less controversial than what Benz said. Would love responding to caramel's arguments but i don't see any.

Some facts we should hang on to: Benzema has been a guaranteed starter for nearly 6 years, even when he was absolute shit for the NT. The affair is the only reason for his exclusion. Btw, Le Graet and his old & white FFF clearly didn't want to have to ban him but the thing was too big for them to control.

People are just eager to mix things up. We're moving from "is benzema banned for racist reasons ?" to "is france racist ?" like the answer would somehow have to be the same for both :lol: it clearly isn't.

It's scary how such a clear cut issue can even spark a debate. Just think what would have happened then if it was Ben Arfa, and not Benzema complaining: Ben Arfa would've had a much "better case", as he's not being sued and wasn't picked purely on sporting grounds. Should have made the 23 man shortlist. well, i bet he's livid but he matured.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
She's a third-generation scion of a crony political far right dynasty. Of course she's horrible. But no, what she said was much less controversial than what Benz said. Would love responding to caramel's arguments but i don't see any.

Some facts we should hang on to: Benzema has been a guaranteed starter for nearly 6 years, even when he was absolute shit for the NT. The affair is the only reason for his exclusion. Btw, Le Graet and his old & white FFF clearly didn't want to have to ban him but the thing was too big for them to control.

People are just eager to mix things up. We're moving from "is benzema banned for racist reasons ?" to "is france racist ?" like the answer would somehow have to be the same for both :lol: it clearly isn't.

It's scary how such a clear cut issue can even spark a debate. Just think what would have happened then if it was Ben Arfa, and not Benzema complaining: Ben Arfa would've had a much "better case", as he's not being sued and wasn't picked purely on sporting grounds. Should have made the 23 man shortlist. well, i bet he's livid but he matured.

No, I am not defending Benzema and I think he is ultimately responsible for his exclusion and him playing the race card is silly. But, Le Pen took it much further and came out with that sort of garbage that Benzema doesn't see himself French and other insults that I found extremely disgusting and repulsive.

Home of Barca Fans