Karim Benzema

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Would be a big loss for them. Him, Navas, Modric and Marcelo are their best players this season by far.

El Flaco

France's Minister for Sports Patrick Kanner on Benzema yesterday

I think that upon signing an ethics charter to be a member of the French team you need to comply with certain conditions, and I don't think these conditions have been met in the case of Benzema
Having said that, I will respect the position of the players and the president of the FFF. The selector wants to ensure France's best player is involved. That's his position

French Prime Minister Manuel Valls on Benzema today

I think that the conditions have not yet been met for Karim Benzema to come into the France team. He is still under investigation
For young people, a great sportsman must be exemplary. Football is our heritage, it's not something that just interests amateur sports fans, so we have to be careful, all acts and decisions have their importance

At the same time it is a decision for the French football federation and the coach.

El Flaco

Benzema's official statement via Twitter

[tw]709723921671712768[/tw]

Translation: 12 seasons since I'm professional: 541 games played 0 red card 11 yellow cards!!! And some people talks about my exemplary???

lovebarca

Benzema's official statement via Twitter

[tw]709723921671712768[/tw]

Translation: 12 seasons since I'm professional: 541 games played 0 red card 11 yellow cards!!! And some people talks about my exemplary???

Since when Red/Yellow cards are criteria for exemplary attitude....wonder how many cards Child Molester Adam Johnson have...:lol:

Those cards are related to your on field action...but who is checking your off-field action Benz!!!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Adil
CdyIGu4WoAAW4iJ.jpg:large

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
[tw]710585917950566402[/tw]

:masip:

Very gangsta' lol! I guess what Real is paying him is not enough to live a decent life in a small house in the suburbs, with a flatscreen TV and some furnitures like sofas and tables - pots and pans, maybe a Toyota Avensis (not new, maybe a used 2011) and have some spare 1000€ to give to his family every month or so and maybe something nicer for presents like an Ipad or Iphone (most probably stolen and hacked), new adidas jumpsuits, some sony playstations and maybe some designer jeans or whatever.
But seriously, is playing for RM not exciting enough (maybe not lol)? He want what, street cred'? Such a w*nker...

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]710594899821895680[/tw]

Translation: Karim Benzema can outdo all the crimes of the Barcelona board. He is the only one who strives to outdo anything the culés can do.

Home of Barca Fans