Karim Benzema

Galning

But..but.. everything was made up, wasn't it? It's funny how little coverage this gets in the media. If this was about a Barça player we wouldn't hear the end of it. Naughty Benz :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
"“He told me he had seen it, he swore on his daughter’s life, telling me it was hot."

Why do they keep using that awkward translation? Call it jeopardizing or something.

"“He told me he had seen it, he swore on his daughter’s life, telling me it was hot."

Why do they keep using that awkward translation? Call it jeopardizing or something.

no idea where you found this
benzema did admit to lying to valbuena about having seen the tape himself

Also 8 out of 10 french citizens don't know shit about football / the benzema case to begin with.

Ever since 2010 French people want the hard line by reflex anytime there is a football related drama. Not saying they're wrong but the reasoning behind it doesn't get smarter then "X did something bad ? Whatever it is, fuck him."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also 8 out of 10 french citizens don't know shit about football / the benzema case to begin with.

Ever since 2010 French people want the hard line by reflex anytime there is a football related drama. Not saying they're wrong but the reasoning behind it doesn't get smarter then "X did something bad ? Whatever it is, fuck him."

What do YOU think though?

Benzema can reach out to valbuena since feb 18 so there may be rumors soon about the state of their relationship

I don't think Benzema will be found guilty of anything before the Euro and i'm fine with him playing under that situation as long as Valbuena rolls with it

Home of Barca Fans