Karim Benzema

El Flaco

According to L'Obs Sport, Karim Benzema told Mathieu Valbuena not to comply with the sextape blackmail.

L'Obs publishes a conversation taken from the phone calls between Benzema and a childhood friend dating back to October 6

---

Benzema: "I told him that I don't give a fuck about the buzz [that it would create in the media]. If it's about the buzz and that you already told your family, and they don't care... then let them publish it, I told him."

Childhood friend: "Well yeah... I would have told him that too..."

Benzema: "We're here to help him out [Valbuena]. If he doesn't want to... he can deal with his own piranhas!"

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Benzema is so street. I love him. The police are trying to figure out whether Benzema was working in the best interest of Valbuena or pressuring him. If he was found to be pressuring Valbuena then he is guilty and complicit. If he was just trying to help him by acting a mediator then he gets off innocent.

He knew the black mailers because usually the people committing crime are from the circle of friends or acquaintances.

It's exactly what happened :lol:.
Benzema couldn't help himself even though neither he or Mathieu give a crap about 50 000 or 100 000 euros

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valbuena changed his FB profile pic to an old photo of his and Benzema so maybe the guy was acting in the best interest of Valbuena.

Atleast it seems like he's supporting Benzema.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Valbuena changed his FB profile pic to an old photo of his and Benzema so maybe the guy was acting in the best interest of Valbuena.

Benzema has managed to hack Valbuena's fb page while being in jail. Criminal mastermind.

F

Flavia

An uncle of Valbuena also defended Benzema today. These guys need to choose their friends and acquaintances better, though.

El Flaco

Real Madrid's official statement on Karim Benzema

Karim Benzema has resumed his training this afternoon in the Ciudad Real Madrid after giving evidence to the French authorities in the city of Versailles.

The Real Madrid CF president Florentino Perez has held a meeting with the player who has expressed his full support and confidence in the goodness of his performance and his complete innocence.

The club acknowledges their professional values ​​and commitment, partnership and demonstrated his impeccable attitude within the first team during the six-year part Real Madrid.

Source

barcanuck

Druggie sex addict known as Benz. Madrid media has probably been hiding his personal life from the pages at Floro's request for ages now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Coke, sex with minors, blackmail...Helluva resume for a capital club player...birds of a feather

El Flaco

Yesterday, his traffic charges were dropped and the Frenchman's driving again.

8hGpcZv.jpg

very irresponsible by the spanish authorities to cut slack time & time again for reckless driving. They'll get sued hard one day.

Home of Barca Fans