Karim Benzema

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Funny how much credit he gets for that hatrick, 2 penaldos. By a few barca-fans logic they should really despise it when Messi score penalties. As the can never stop complaining about Penaldo scoring penaldos.

Can't complain about penalties like that. All the hostile, cocky fans in the Bernabau silenced and teared up in just minutes. By far the best thing to happen under Tata.

Beast

The Observer
The team looks 180 degrees different when he is playing

his awareness of the positioning of his team mates & where they will run is second to none...

for me upthere with James as MOM

El Flaco

For me, I think Benzema has become more selfish after Benitez said the Frenchman have to score 25 goals in La Liga. Perhaps why he naver pass the ball to a unmarked Ronaldo as an example.

[gfy]http://giant.gfycat.com/ImmediateWhirlwindCanary.mp4[/gfy]

El Flaco

Benzema's goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]ParallelOpenAsp[/gfy]

-----------

Benzema's goal vs. Shaktar

[gfy]KaleidoscopicSpotlessAmericanpainthorse[/gfy]

--------

Benzema's goal vs. Granada

[gfy]PhysicalCreativeCrayfish[/gfy]

-------

Benzema's 0-1 goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]SaltySlushyCur[/gfy]

Benzema's 1-2 goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]ThankfulUnitedAmericancrow[/gfy]

Last edited:

Morten

Ronaldo should give him some tips on burying easy chances and movement in the box, Benzema could learn a good deal from it. Apparently, tapins isnt easy for everyone.

Beast

The Observer
Just an off day in front of the goal... he is still as dynamic as it gets & fits the team like a glove

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's always been vital for you guys, but still ends up being underrated, so I hope you sell him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's always been vital for you guys, but still ends up being underrated, so I hope you sell him.

It would be nice to not having him there beasting it up in every game against us, but at the same time, you just know they would replace him with someone better like Aguero.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It would be nice to not having him there beasting it up in every game against us, but at the same time, you just know they would replace him with someone better like Aguero.

Not sure whether Aguero would be better than Benzema for them though. Aguero would hog the ball and never really create the amount of chances and space Benzema does for the team. He'd probably piss off Cristiano too not delivering him his tap-ins and instead try to go for goal himself :lol:

Morten

Aguero is tempting, but dont think he will fit our team as well as benzema. Not to mention that he is a cripple.

Home of Barca Fans