Karim Benzema

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
+ you bet your ass i'll sign for madrid if they offerd me a contract and barca didn't, it's any young footballers dream to reach such a high in club standerds. No?

Evil

Shabazz
Benzema has Barça, Man United, Chelsea, Madrid, and so many other teams drooling all over him, so I don´t think it´s a matter of reaching a team with high standards .. but he specifacally mentioned Madrid is his dream .. so that about says it all. I´d rather have Aguero :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Which brings us to the old dilemma. I`m positive Pep favors tall strikers whereas Aguero is Laporta`s no1 pick

M.L. King

The Preacher
The fact that Messi and Aguero are such a good friends might contribute a lot to his arrival to Barcelona. You never know what will happen, but Aguero is enough ambitious to change the club in the near future. Especially if he aspires to win any trophies. I'd accept him with both hands.

barSELOna

Barca won`t give 100m E. Lyon president just wanna say Benzema is expensive and it won`t be an easy transfer. ? think even we could get him for 50m

T

TinaFCB

Just make Eto sign a new contract and all this talk is finished.

barSELOna

U dont understand ...even eto'o stays or he renews contrat we need a good striker again too !!! tell me who will play when eto'o goes to africa ? Bojan ?

barSELOna

Even Henry plays on the left u think Benzema cant play on the left ? Anyway everybody trust Eto'o but dont forget the last year and problems! I think Henry will go, then when Eto'o doesnt play, Bojan will?

Evil

Shabazz
If wouldn´t mind having him in our squad, he´s definatley a great addition. Just not for a ridiculous price tag like 100m or 70m, that´s like our whole summer budget and I´m sure no one wants to waste it all on one player.

Home of Barca Fans