Karim Benzema

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Benzema just had a tear in the right rectus femoris muscle, not sure how long he will be out.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
#TheBenz

CGf99vNUYAIcN6k.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Didn't Rihanna reveal CR7 was gay? What's Benz doing making friends with her!? This should invite the wrath of the lady boy!!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
How do you recognize her from that angle? could have easily been another underage banlieue prostitute.

I taught about the prostitute first :lol:

But then I remembered this during the WC after germany knocked out france.

[tw]485119865691189248[/tw]

[tw]481917348970905600[/tw]

xXKonan

Accoriding to the El Confidencial

Benzema doesn’t have the qualities that Benítez wants for Real Madrid’s centre forward and Arsenal are interested.
I feel like I read this every year that Benzema is being sold this summer etc etc and Arsenal,United,Liverpool are interested in him.But in the end theirs no truth to the rumors and Benzema stays.

Beast

The Observer
Perez loves him so does Zidane & the fans last 2-3 years after a several years of attacking him..he is a very unique forward with the ability to put everyone in dangerous position through his movement , passes & positioning... there isn't many players like Benzema in the world and for sure he isn't what Arsenal is looking for...
the only part where there is some truth in is that Rafa would sure prefer a more taller & stronger forward but i don't see Benzema leaving i see someone like Llorente coming as a backup if we decide to leave Morata where he is & i think that's the most likely scenario

Home of Barca Fans