Karim Benzema

CuleLife4Life

Him and Ribery having sex with an underage prostitute. It was a big scandal a couple years ago if i remember correctly

Ohh I remember. I thought he was found not guilty because she lied about it? Or something. I forgot but I remember a French friend of mine telling the full story about what happened.

JamDav1982

A shame he only performs at that level in few moments during a season. He is just too lazy most of the time

I don't think he is lazy at all, he puts in a lot of hard work and unselfish movement as he understands his role is to provide platform for Ronaldo and Bale.

He is more or less a false nine these days.

You don't keep your place and score the goals/assists Benzema does for Real if you are lazy.

I would love them to sell him!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Had a dream where Real Madrid sold Benzema to Atletico Madrid.

I talked about hoping that RM will sell him and replace him with Falcao before I went to sleep which probably had an effect on my mind :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Had a dream where Real Madrid sold Benzema to Atletico Madrid.

I talked about hoping that RM will sell him and replace him with Falcao before I went to sleep which probably had an effect on my mind :lol:

Flo heard your prayers....

Real Madrid are preparing a £32m bid to sign Monaco striker Radamel Falcao this summer. (Source: Sunday Express)

Another bs rumor sadly.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
If it does truly happen then I'll really know how Barca fans feel with their shitty board.. The odds are like 1 % tho.

Home of Barca Fans