Karim Benzema

CuleLife4Life

Joined Messi and Cristiano as being a player to have scored against every other team in La Liga.

He has really grown into something else this season. And to think Real fans were crying for Falcao :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Joined Messi and Cristiano as being a player to have scored against every other team in La Liga.

He has really grown into something else this season. And to think Real fans were crying for Falcao :lol:

They might actually still get Falcao. I hope they do and end up shipping Benzema out.

CuleLife4Life

They might actually still get Falcao. I hope they do and end up shipping Benzema out.

LOL I said in the other thread, I wished they had gotten Falcao. I think the time is gone now since they extended Benz and Falcao is trash. Still would have been amazing to see him FLOP at RM though.

Last edited:

Morten

A few of his great goals seems to get disallowed for some reason, last time the ref was a c***(world cup) this time blind linesman. What is next?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
relax.

Referees make mistakes, this time it wasn't costly but Elche played the offside trap a lot and he was just whistle happy. I thought Benzema played well but his something was off about his running direction and movement but that was true to all three up front. They didn't play badly but Ronaldo didn't want to score at all in the first 40 minutes.

M

magicomessi

feel sorry for him

scored a great goal but still real's fans ( most of them ronaldo's fanboys ) not talking about it & blame him for every lost :lol:

Morten

feel sorry for him

scored a great goal but still real's fans ( most of them ronaldo's fanboys ) not talking about it & blame him for every lost :lol:

Benzema is a classic case in that so many claims he is underrated that he actually turns out to be overrated in the end. Benzema is class, there are not many better strikers than him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Cristiano is not holding him down lol, he is not what you call a prolific striker and he will play even better when he has a strike partner like ronaldo. People here always over estimate other real madrid players just to take a dig at ronaldo. Ronaldo is doing good not because of ozil/di maria/benz/modric or isco. It is probably mutual and ronaldo is more decisive than all of them. All the good passes made by madrid players are not only because of their good vision but they are also result of ronaldo's incredible off the ball movement.

If he is not a crying bitch i would take him over any real madrid player in a second. His age is also a little problem, a hypothetical case where we don't have suarez and ronaldo is 27 and if i am given choice between ronaldo or isco/modric i would chose the former over later any day. It is not always about beauty of the game, it is also about scoring goals and ronaldo is a beast at it. Ronaldo and messi is one team is just unimaginable, it will probably be the best strike partnership in the history of the game.

Ozil left and Di Maria left he is still performing great (bad games happen every player can have bad patches and numerous amount of injuries to the team are not helping either). Even if modric leaves someone else will make ronaldo good again. Ronaldo is the common factor here and we cules just hate to admit it. It is the stupid argument madristas make when messi is good because of xavi and iniesta.

Ronaldo wouldn't stand in comparison with messi but he is the second most decisive player on the planet.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Cristiano is not holding him down lol, he is not what you call a prolific striker and he will play even better when he has a strike partner like ronaldo. People here always over estimate other real madrid players just to take a dig at ronaldo. Ronaldo is doing good not because of ozil/di maria/benz/modric or isco. It is probably mutual and ronaldo is more decisive than all of them. All the good passes made by madrid players are not only because of their good vision but they are also result of ronaldo's incredible off the ball movement.

If he is not a crying bitch i would take him over any real madrid player in a second. His age is also a little problem, a hypothetical case where we don't have suarez and ronaldo is 27 and if i am given choice between ronaldo or isco/modric i would chose the former over later any day. It is not always about beauty of the game, it is also about scoring goals and ronaldo is a beast at it. Ronaldo and messi is one team is just unimaginable, it will probably be the best strike partnership in the history of the game.

Ozil left and Di Maria left he is still performing great (bad games happen every player can have bad patches and numerous amount of injuries to the team are not helping either). Even if modric leaves someone else will make ronaldo good again. Ronaldo is the common factor here and we cules just hate to admit it. It is the stupid argument madristas make when messi is good because of xavi and iniesta.

Ronaldo wouldn't stand in comparison with messi but he is the second most decisive player on the planet.

Absolutely true. I don't think Benzema would shine at all without Ronaldo, I think he'd flop like most of the players that RM sell.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Flop is a big word, but he definitely wouldn't be any better than he is at madrid. It is not just Ronaldo who is getting better from the partnership both are getting better. Bale is a different case, Ronaldo and bale are not helping each other that well.

Home of Barca Fans