Karim Benzema

CuleLife4Life

^^LOL

I hope Falcao is a bust for Real. The guy is on his 2nd major knee injury and those idiots want to spend $$ to bring him there. This could be another Kaka situation.

Plus Karim has the problem of inconsistency but he isn't that bad esp since he really only has to service Bale and Cristina while scoring once in a while.

L

linetty

2011-634375322431668420-166.jpg
CopadelReyBartraBenzema.jpg

CuleLife4Life

Years of being Florentino's pet has saved this guy from getting the axe. Heck he managed to get Zidane to get rid of Higuain for him yet he is still the most unreliable striker in the world.

I hope Florentino's bias continues to have him as 1st starter. He was beyond invisible tonight.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Benzema: "We need #Barca to stay in #LaLiga for the great rivalry to continue. Moving is a problem but we expect things to stay the same."

Some(certain) people won't like this though Benz.

Morten

Benzema: "We need #Barca to stay in #LaLiga for the great rivalry to continue. Moving is a problem but we expect things to stay the same."

Some(certain) people won't like this though Benz.

Who in their right mind would want Barcelona out of the league? It would ruin the competition without them, it would be basically like the scottish league, but i expect Atletico to give some competition, so not quite as bad. Though its a hilarious idea with Barcelona in their own catalan league, most unfair competition of all time? Messi would certainly break his 90+ goal year, make it 250, if he would bother.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Benz seems like a cool guy tbh. Not afraid to say the unpopular thing. Unselfish on the pitch.

CuleLife4Life

Benzema isn't a douche like Ronaldo. He gets too much sh*t from RM fans because they don't see him scoring as much as a striker is suppose to. How can he when he has Bale and Cristina selfishly refusing to pass the ball?

DonAK

Very good player he is. He messes up a lot in finishing at times, but still a very important player for them.

DonAK

The amount of chances he sets up for RM is a helluva lot more than how many he misses.

Morten

The amount of chances he sets up for RM is a helluva lot more than how many he misses.

He will probably never learn what offside is, and he isnt the most lethal finisher in the world. But i wouldnt trade him for anyone, he bring so much to the team, and he is quite a big game player for us. A complete striker.

Home of Barca Fans