Karim Benzema

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We can certainly see that he needs a kick up the arse on a regular basis from a top class manager to perform at his best, otherwise he flounders.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He was very isolated and had to drop so deep sometimes to get the ball

France really should have played a 4-4-2 just saying

X

xaviniesta

so much respect
tumblr_m5g5r5eLDC1rxumc7o1_1280.jpg

:worthy:

i just want to say that i must be the only guy on earth who really enjoyed his performances at euros. definatley the best performer from france squad. first 2 games the was brilliant, but the last 2 not so much, but still for me a very good tournament for him. i also hope blanc will stay and keep improving this side and won't listen all the critics.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
"Some of the defendants will be prosecuted for "aggravated pimping", according to judicial papers."
:lol:

Why is this up again? It's already been two years... A long prison sentence would be nothing short of a farce

Beast

The Observer
It's ok , it's been a very long & successful season for him but from his best season to the Euro without a break affected him.. let him rest now and gain form when the right time comes plus Higuain is a a goal a game now with both club & national team so let him do his thing , it's a luxury having two excellent strikers

Home of Barca Fans