Karim Benzema

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers mate. As I said, I think we are set for the time being. No need to look for a striker anyway and when the time comes, Pep will be looking for someone else...

barSELOna

IndoCulé said:
But I still hope Benzema will play for us. I admire his skills.

Still i dont believe that news and agree with you mate Benzema use both foot he is a really great player and u gave me hope ;)

maz

I walk the line
I wonder what pep is thinking...whether he believes he can incorporate eto'o AND benzema. Because i dont think anyone wants benzema to replace eto'o...but i know lots of cules (me included) would love to see benzema at the club.

hendryrusli

For the time being I do not want Benzema to replace Etoo. Etoo has been superb this season and there's no reason why we should replace him. I would only want him to replace Etoo in the future. I believe most of you will agree with me. :cool:

barSELOna

The team is ok now but next season I wanna see him at Barca and Eto'o will be older next year and this year everystriker would score cuzz midfielders of barca are great etoo and henry they are just toucing the balls

M.L. King

The Preacher
Eto'o will be 28 which will probably be his best years. Look at Xavi he is 28 and is having his best season in Barca so far.

Benzema will probably leave Lyon in the summer, but I think destination will be Madrid.

maz

I walk the line
^^I agree with that but only if the striker uses pace as part of his game. When it comes to players like raúl, trez, crespo, del piero etc they still maintain top form in their 30's.

Home of Barca Fans