Karim Benzema

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Silva won't leave Valencia IMO, they said out of all their stars Silva will be the one to stay. Although if they REALLY want to keep Villa they could sell Silva, but I don't think it'll be likely.

R

Red Devil

I will be ranted at for this by Red Devil and sorry Man Utd fans this is my opinion but I think Manchester United maybe beginning a slippery slope what with Ferguson leaving soon and sale of key players. I think they will stay on the slope but they will need to make good signings.

Had a night to sleep on it now and this situation sets up perfect for a Fergie farewell two of his best players get up and leave and everyone writes him off then he produces a amazing season and retires on one of his greatest achievements .

I hope it goes like that but somewhere deep down in me had the feeling that he may of been dragging it on too far when he won the double in 2008 he was nearing the end and he could of gone out on top . I just hope the big man goes out with success rather than failure time isnt on his side anymore and if anyone deserves it Sir Alex does.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Sir Alex deserves a statue and a key to the city. And one of the stands at Old Trafford named after him and that would maybe cover half of what he's done for Manchester United.

R

Red Devil

Sir Alex deserves a statue and a key to the city. And one of the stands at Old Trafford named after him and that would maybe cover half of what he's done for Manchester United.

He has the key to the city I think

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
:lol: I'm messing about. He's one of the best managers ever, and even though I don't like him, he deserves all the plaudits he gets.

R

Red Devil

:lol: I'm messing about. He's one of the best managers ever, and even though I don't like him, he deserves all the plaudits he gets.

More than any Chelsea manager ever your club is a plastic club not even the biggest in your city .

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
30 mil pound? what the fuck! I think the transfer market right now is ridiculous.

B

blueduck

His agent has said he's staying in France for at least another year.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
His agent says he'd prefer to stay in France but if a big club came calling they'd have to consider it. I think Benzema realises he's not going to be a the big star if he moves to a big club so he likes to stay in Lyon where he is the main man. Plus, he always does poorly for France so maybe he doesn't think he's cut out for a big club yet.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
lyon right now are like that plain-looking chick at the end of the night, acting really drunk and flirty with everyone in the desperate hope that someone, anyone, will throw her one.

Home of Barca Fans