Karim Benzema

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
that's the thing, I think ed is right.

the kid has all the technical tools to be a world-beater. his problems are all mental and with the right coach he can be a destroyer. he is, in fact, remarkably similar to torres in that regard (except he's playing in a worse league so actually is managing to score which torres didn't really manage with atleti).

but the thing is they bought torres for 26m. which was a teensy bit expensive given he was a risk, but it was at least sane. benzema would cost somewhere closer to 40m which is just fucking ridiculous.

beef-supreme

that's the thing, I think ed is right.

the kid has all the technical tools to be a world-beater. his problems are all mental and with the right coach he can be a destroyer. he is, in fact, remarkably similar to torres in that regard (except he's playing in a worse league so actually is managing to score which torres didn't really manage with atleti).

but the thing is they bought torres for 26m. which was a teensy bit expensive given he was a risk, but it was at least sane. benzema would cost somewhere closer to 40m which is just fucking ridiculous.

Not really.
Even in a worse league

Just think back to all the matches we've played against Lyon. The reason they didn't stand a chance is because Benzema was playing. Because whenever he touched the ball, it was a guaranteed offside or blast out of the stadium.
He's such a predictable player.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not really.
Even in a worse league

Just think back to all the matches we've played against Lyon. The reason they didn't stand a chance is because Benzema was playing. Because whenever he touched the ball, it was a guaranteed offside or blast out of the stadium.
He's such a predictable player.

He is a little bit predictable, isn't he? I think we should stay away from signing him. He is quality and will improve (maybe even a future top striker, not impossible at all) but he has to prove a little bit more for the 40-50 mil (or even more?!) euro pricetag.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He is a bit predictable but has great potntial. And playing at Barca would teach him to try things like skinning a defender and passing out wide more. He must leave Lyon this summer surely.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
[youtube]Dp2qzM8eXpk[/youtube]

watching this gave me two thoughts.

1. benzema's finishing is amazing. he nearly always finds the sides of the net off EITHER foot. this makes his shots soooo difficult for keepers to save. it's just incredible to see finishing like that come so naturally to him and in a way I want us to get him now just so pep can work on the rest of his game (and his mental issues) and he can become, well, basically some kind of goal-machine for us.

2. eminem really didn't like everlast.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
for some reason i seem to picture him in the madrid shirt not ours i feel same way about ribery

B

blueduck

watching this gave me two thoughts.

1. benzema's finishing is amazing. he nearly always finds the sides of the net off EITHER foot. this makes his shots soooo difficult for keepers to save. it's just incredible to see finishing like that come so naturally to him and in a way I want us to get him now just so pep can work on the rest of his game (and his mental issues) and he can become, well, basically some kind of goal-machine for us.

2. eminem really didn't like everlast.

tbf You can make any player look good in a video.

I do think Benzema is class though, one of the up and coming stars of the future.

zanela

for some reason i seem to picture him in the madrid shirt not ours i feel same way about ribery

i think there are more chances of ribery playin for us coz he wants to...its zidane who i think is doin his utmost best 2 take him to madrid..

Last edited:

diegomessi

i meant some players i can just picture in the blagrauna strip but some not ribery and bezema are two nots... however it would look lovely on villa or Ibra i know this is dumb

diegomessi

ribery is so ugly he must get himself a mask to play for us i ill have to see him hundreds of times a seseason it will not be easy

Home of Barca Fans