Karim Benzema

barSELOna

Even Oleguer played as a centre back but he didnt play , even if he played , what did Abidal do ? last two years of Rijkaard was terrible

maz

I walk the line
What are u talking about? U say rijkaard didnt play abidal at CB, im telling u he did.

barSELOna

Abidal played as a centre back ? so tell me how was abidal last 2 years ? abidal cant play as a centre back , rijkaard tried it , domenech too , both of them are stupid

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I'm no expert on French Football but Lyon it looks like aren't going to win the league this year so I think they'll sell him but his value might decrease because atm he's not top scorer of Ligue 1.

V

Valon

They should stay just rumours he's not big club material. Actually he can go to Real. He's way way way overrated.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I like Benzema and have said time and again under a quality manager and a proper system he can grow into a top class player.

He has the raw ability he just needs to develop it under a manager who can look after him.

Andrew M

Not too much of a fan myself, maybe for 10-15 million he's worth a look, but not for the price Lyon want.

Home of Barca Fans