Karim Benzema

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He was poor at the Euros so I think a lot of teams ( ManU, Chelsea, R.Madrid, us ) backed off him.

Zqa-

What's totally wrong? He wasn't good at the Euro's (mostly duo to French playing sickening crap), and what I know of, he hasn't hit topform this season.. I used to see almost every Lyonnais game, but this season I've only seen them three times, so I cant really judge him myself.

gvt2000

Benzeman is the next overpriced lyon player. He's done NOTHING to merit the price tag being thrown around and i, for one, hope we don't make a move on him.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I don't think we will, Aguero or Villa would be better buys I reckon. Villa has the age problem though

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
28 I thought, not really very young and you want to look to the future ... Still, he'd be quality, I'd love to get him (If Eto'o goes)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He`s young and, as usual, press pumped things up for Euro.
He is talented, no doubt, but this season it seems like he`s stagnating.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He`s young and, as usual, press pumped things up for Euro.
He is talented, no doubt, but this season it seems like he`s stagnating.
Maybe he's getting it in to his mind he's to good for Lyon. If Aulas ( Lyon chairman ) decides he's worth £40 million then we shouldn't sign him because he's not worth that much money.

Galning

He's worth €15M imo. If not less. He only plays in the French League and he's not that overpowered there.
People are always talking he's good but i haven't seen him do something extraordinary.

Home of Barca Fans