Karim Benzema

Morten

Correlation=/=causation. I dont think there are grand lessons to be learned today (from Madrids perspective). They looked like always this season.

We look better when we get space, obviously, as we did today.
Watch us play 0-0 against the next low block we face, as we are useless against those sides.

El Gato

Villarato!
As usual, big drip Benz, impeccable in build-up and nice assist.

Was fucking garbage beyond the pass you'd expect even Braithwaite to play

The max level of threat with him being viewed as the top offensive player is at an all time low. We were 100x better as a unit with young Higuain and constantly broken/useless players around him.

serghei

It's absolutely hilarious how much Wolfe hates Big Benz.

I didn't even hate EV this much FFS.

:umtiti:

Somewhere along the way he got caught slamming him too much and he couldn't backtrack so now he's getting deeper and deeper. Hell, we've rated Douglas higher :lol:.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Wolfe is probably popping several bottles of Champagnes dawg. Real won the clasico and Big Benz had a bad game. Can't get any better for him.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's absolutely hilarious how much Wolfe hates Big Benz.

I didn't even hate EV this much FFS.

:umtiti:

Don't know why it's funny. It's called having integrity.

He's been so shit on his own in a front 3. Look at the difference when he had Jović next to him a few weeks back. Can't carry a thing, contrary to the popular opinion.

Wolfe is probably popping several bottles of Champagnes dawg. Real won the clasico and Big Benz had a bad game. Can't get any better for him.

Oh this is true enough.

The only cherry on top would be some Marca/AS piece highlighting his ridiculous miss where we should have been 2-1 up. But that'll never happen.

Morten

After two good goalscoring seasons, it feels like he is reverting back to his 16-18 standard this season, wont score nearly as many as last.

Home of Barca Fans