Who will win Ballon d'or?

Who wins the next Ballon d'or?

• Total voters

footyfan

Calma, calma
Inspite of Iniesta's achievements this year, Messi losing out to him would be a travesty.

Best individual season in probably the history of football as well as being best player in the world should be enough to win the award for best performing player. The things that will work against Messi are (1) media hype for certain players (Casillas, Iniesta, Pirlo), (2) voters wanting to acknowledge players other than Messi (3) fanboyism (this could work in his favour too).

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Impossible for someone like Iniesta to win. The "minor footballing/non-footballing nations" are making a joke out of the whole award.

Algeria: 1. Messi 2. Ronaldo 3. Thomas Müller (Thomas Müller the third best footballer in the world, REALLY?!)
Andorra: 1. Messi 2. Dani Alves 3. Xavi (Alves the second best footballer in the world, REALLY REALLY?!)
British Virgin Islands: 1. Fabregas 2. Messi 3. Ronaldo :)lol:)
Burundi: 1. Neymar 2. Abidal 3. Benzema (What in the ...?!)
New Zealand: 1. Agüero 2. Xabi Alonso 3. Rooney (...)
Tonga: 1. Dani Alves 2. Agüero 3. Rooney (...)

etc.

I wouldn't allow non-relevant football countries to vote. Appoint experts from Germany, Italy, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Paraguay etc. and get it done with. What's the point in letting Djibouti vote for Benzema as the best player in the world?

I expect Agüero to finish in the top 5 in the Ballon d'Or votings this season because of the Martin Tyler "AgüerooOOOOOOO" scream from last season which is being repeated every day on SKY Sports (and the Premier League is the most prevalent league). And probably Torres as well for winning the CL and EC.
facepalm.gif

facepalm.gif

Meitux

yeah i wonder how he didnt win every ballon dor since he started professional football injusticia

Home of Barca Fans