Alexis or Villa

Alexis or Villa?

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

This poll seems unfair. The result change because people want hamza to look like an idiot. He is muchhated in theforum .. You can see Aragon, number one alexis fan has voted for villa, which shows what really goes on here

Ps I vote for villa

Mr Maldini, why is your IP the same as Hamzah, if you live in Bergamo?

MagIX

Villa.
Villa next year will be 32. Or Alexis this season shows that he is a value added to the team (that proves to be worth 30mio) or we have to sell him. We can no longer afford to spend so much without seeing it on the field !!!
Alexis time is running out, he is not a canterano, he has been paid so much to make a difference on the field now!! we are not talking about Tello or Cuenca! btw i dont see a difference in value of 30mio between Alexis and Cuenca or Tello (or Bojan).

I really hope i am wrong and this season will be HIS season.

Last edited:

Meitux

Villa.
Villa next year will be 32. Or Alexis this season shows that he is a value added to the team (that proves to be worth 30mio) or we have to sell him. We can no longer afford to spend so much without seeing it on the field !!!
Alexis time is running out, he is not a canterano, he has been paid so much to make a difference on the field now!! we are not talking about Tello or Cuenca! btw i dont see a difference in value of 30mio between Alexis and Cuenca or Tello (or Bojan).

I really hope i am wrong and this season will be HIS season.
either we shouldnt make excuses to canteros like fontas or dos santos they have no future at barcelona so they should make way

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Stop backing Alexis, he has so far NOT lived up to his price.
and Aguero fanboys will always come out because We saved a few extra millions and bought this diver. whose finishing at best is average.

btw wtf is this poll?

Meitux

i wasnt asking for aguero but i didnt went crazy when i saw that we would sign this guy the only game i saw him playing good was in the el clasico in december

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Stop backing Alexis, he has so far NOT lived up to his price.
and Aguero fanboys will always come out because We saved a few extra millions and bought this diver. whose finishing at best is average.

btw wtf is this poll?

20M is a few extra millions?

And for the 100th time, Barcelona was never interested in Sergio Aguero, as he plays the same role as Villa, not Alexis.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Sergio Aguero would be terrible over at RW anyway so what's the point, the only way it would work is if Messi moved over at RW.

we all know that aint happening, ask Zlatan.

Home of Barca Fans