Best on the Planet

Lar555on

FC Barcelona, the best footballing side on the planet with great supporters V Celtic FC, the best supporters on the planet with a great football side. Fantastico. Scotland will welcome you with open arms.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Always had a positive memory of our games vs Celtic, both on and off the field. Welcome Lar555on.

P.S. I once got my leg brushed by Larssons walking stick (not a euphemism) when he was hobbling down the steps of the Nou Camp to his seat when he broke his leg. Never wanted to wash those jeans again (but I did, cause they got smelly).

Lar555on

Thanks for the welcome guys. Celtic fans love good football and we look forward to taking on the best. As a huge Barca fan please do the football world a favour this season. Silence JM and CR and the Madrid egos. They are not in the same class as Pep, Andres, Xavi or Lionel. True football people.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Thanks for the welcome guys. Celtic fans love good football and we look forward to taking on the best. As a huge Barca fan please do the football world a favour this season. Silence JM and CR and the Madrid egos. They are not in the same class as Pep, Andres, Xavi or Lionel. True football people.

I love Celtic fans chants, specially the rebel songs. :party1:

Pepe Silvia

FC Barcelona, the best footballing side on the planet with great supporters V Celtic FC, the best supporters on the planet with a great football side. Fantastico. Scotland will welcome you with open arms.
Thanks for the kind words for Barcelona. Thanks for joining the community and welcome! :)

king of kings

No, lets hope Celtic go easy on us.. remember they've knocked us out before ;)

I never saw ur smiley there at first lol Barca have always been my 2nd team (since my 2nd football top at 5/6 yrs was a silk unofficial Barca top with Diego on the back).

Think celtics main strength against Barcelona imho will be Samaras in the space alves will leave down ur right flank hopefully we are not 4/5 goals down by then.

Home of Barca Fans