User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Best on the Planet

  1. #1
    New signing

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Best on the Planet

    FC Barcelona, the best footballing side on the planet with great supporters V Celtic FC, the best supporters on the planet with a great football side. Fantastico. Scotland will welcome you with open arms.

  2. #2
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    26,301
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, welcome!

  3. #3
    Moderator
    XaviMessiGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome

  4. #4
    Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Corb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CAT lı★ıl
    Posts
    1,213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantāstic! Benvingut!

  5. #5
    mitkoa7x
    Guest
    Welcome man, hope we go easy on Celtic

  6. #6
    Monster Masch
    Fourteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always had a positive memory of our games vs Celtic, both on and off the field. Welcome Lar555on.

    P.S. I once got my leg brushed by Larssons walking stick (not a euphemism) when he was hobbling down the steps of the Nou Camp to his seat when he broke his leg. Never wanted to wash those jeans again (but I did, cause they got smelly).

  7. #7
    New signing

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Celtic fans love good football and we look forward to taking on the best. As a huge Barca fan please do the football world a favour this season. Silence JM and CR and the Madrid egos. They are not in the same class as Pep, Andres, Xavi or Lionel. True football people.

  8. #8
    Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Corb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CAT lı★ıl
    Posts
    1,213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lar555on View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Celtic fans love good football and we look forward to taking on the best. As a huge Barca fan please do the football world a favour this season. Silence JM and CR and the Madrid egos. They are not in the same class as Pep, Andres, Xavi or Lionel. True football people.
    I love Celtic fans chants, specially the rebel songs. arty1:

  9. #9
    The Messiah

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitkoa7x View Post
    Welcome man, hope we go easy on Celtic
    No, lets hope Celtic go easy on us.. remember they've knocked us out before

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,531
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lar555on View Post
    FC Barcelona, the best footballing side on the planet with great supporters V Celtic FC, the best supporters on the planet with a great football side. Fantastico. Scotland will welcome you with open arms.
    Thanks for the kind words for Barcelona. Thanks for joining the community and welcome!

  11. #11
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,444
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!!

  12. #12
    New signing

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anidubey View Post
    No, lets hope Celtic go easy on us.. remember they've knocked us out before
    I never saw ur smiley there at first lol Barca have always been my 2nd team (since my 2nd football top at 5/6 yrs was a silk unofficial Barca top with Diego on the back).

    Think celtics main strength against Barcelona imho will be Samaras in the space alves will leave down ur right flank hopefully we are not 4/5 goals down by then.

  13. #13
    mixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,715
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!