From Celtic with love

September 11

I would just like to say,
We welcome Catalonia's pride with open arms and we really look forward to the Games ahead, For anyone who has never visited Celtic Park on a Champions League night, Get you Backsides over, i can Guarantee you will have a Fantastic evening, in a Fantastic Stadium shared with the Greatest set of supporters in the Universe......

Barcelona, Celtic FC Welcomes you, Celtic FC Appreciates open flowing Football, The Beautiful Game....Thank you :party1:

Ps, Go easy on us...Please ;)

Sharkey

The Celtic football Philosophy reflects the Catalan approach:-the emphasis is on attack,skill,fairness and entertainment.Celtic fans are proud to welcome the truest football team in the world. Ask Henrik Larsson...

Pepe Silvia

I would just like to say,
We welcome Catalonia's pride with open arms and we really look forward to the Games ahead, For anyone who has never visited Celtic Park on a Champions League night, Get you Backsides over, i can Guarantee you will have a Fantastic evening, in a Fantastic Stadium shared with the Greatest set of supporters in the Universe......

Barcelona, Celtic FC Welcomes you, Celtic FC Appreciates open flowing Football, The Beautiful Game....Thank you :party1:

Ps, Go easy on us...Please ;)
Very nice to have you, and yes, Celtic gets rowdy!!! :D

king of kings

Think the atmosphere will be one of the beat ever at parkhead for the Barcelona game tbh,any Barca fans goin look forward to the huddle

celticbhoy

It will be amazing! Celtic and Barca fans have more in common than just football! Pride, honour, respect and spirit! Passion by the bucketful!!!!

Home of Barca Fans