Andrés Iniesta chosen the Best Player in Europe!

F

Flavia

Congratz, don Andrés! About time he got one of those :D

2uh1wrq.jpg

64715441942zo9.gif

@FCBarcelona_es
El resultado de la votación del mejor jugador de la UEFA ha sido el siguiente: 19 votos @andresiniesta8 , 17 Messi y 17 Cristiano

BarcaGirl

Kevin-Prince Boateng: "Unbelievable...I am sorry but for me RONALDO was the best player in europe..."

:lol:

Trillske

My god, that does it, this award is such an extreme joke. :lol: Its just stupid.

I could laugh about it some more but I wont go further than, because I dont want it to spill of on Iniesta. He is incredible, has been for a long time, and he deserves all kinds of praise.

EDIT: Oh.. I thought the whole world did the vote... that explains it. Ronaldo have been piss poor half of the games so he doesnt deserve it.. If europeans are favoured in the vote Iniesta makes sense then.

Last edited:

MagIX

Congratulations andres !!! well deserved !! :worthy::worthy: you are a football genius !

For me you + Xavi + Leo WITHOUT ANY DOUBT YOU ARE THE 3 BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD SINCE YEARS.

MagIX

You have to substract 2 votes from C.Ronaldo. The one from Marca and the one from the Potugues magazine. I find it really outrageous how Marca could not vote for Iniesta, after all he gave the European Championships. The hate for Barca is clearly deeply imbedded over there.

i totally agree with you

Home of Barca Fans