Fantasy La Liga 2012-2013

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm a bit worried about my all-Valencia starting forwards, especially because right now they have zero structure under Pellegrino. I also am only playing 4-4-2 because I ran out of money. :lol:

I've noticed everyone else has relatively unexpensive benches whereas I keep 7.2 million Ruben Castro there... And I'm starting to wonder why I picked Beñat instead of the cheaper Isco... :facepalm:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Of course I'd have the guy who scored the game winning goal vs Madrid on my bench. :lol:

I've noticed everyone else has relatively unexpensive benches whereas I keep 7.2 million Ruben Castro there... And I'm starting to wonder why I picked Beñat instead of the cheaper Isco... :facepalm:

He's not very expensive but I did find a way to put Saviola on my bench, which is priceless. :cool:

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Equal second place! And this with Beñat still to play... from 20 to 44 points in one game :)

But Xabi Prieto not participating is bothersome

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Having my captain, Falcao, out of the game :(

I hope this means Aspas (midfielder for Celta) enters and not Ruben Castro (Betis striker). Aspas got 8 points while Ruben only got one

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I put Iago Aspas on the bench and he gets 8 and then 9 points... While Turan gets 3 and then 2 :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans