El Classico 29.08.2012

Hello fellow Barca fans!

I'm in beautiful Barcelona at the moment, and wow, what a fantastic place! I will be watching Valencia game on Camp Nou this weekend, but as we all know there is a game against Real Madrid before that. Just wondering if anyone knows a good place to watch the game on TV at a bar or something similar with great vibe, and girl-friendly, since I'm with my girl..? :)

Visca el Barca:barca scarf:

Tomchin

There're quite a lot of bars in the Travessera de les Corts (the big street leading to the Camp Nou), I suppose they'll broadcast the game over there, not sure if that will be "girl-friendly" though (expect a lot of "puta" chants ;))

You could also try using that FCB Watch smartphone-app (http://fcbapps.fcbarcelona.com/detail/app/fcb-watch), there you can find bars/places in your proximity where the game will be broadcasted.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Kan hon inte spanska borde det gå bra! /As long as she doesn't understand what "puta" means, why not? It's not directed towards her or females in general, but just insults meant for Madrid.

Tomchin

Kan hon inte spanska borde det gå bra! /As long as she doesn't understand what "puta" means, why not? It's not directed towards her or females in general, but just insults meant for Madrid.
Yeah obviously the "puta" chants are directed against Madrid, but I wasn't too sure what he meant with "girl-friendly".

When I was at the Camp Nou last week there're plenty of "ese portuges, hijo de puta es" chants against Mou and Ronaldo, totally loved it ;)

Thanks Tomchin! With girl-friendly I mean "is it cool bringing a girl to that place?". Not the best idea bringing a girlfriend along where there are 100 men eyeballing 2-3 girls :p

We saw the Osasuna game in a restaurant (btw that referee team sucked bigtime!!!), and we were the only one along with 5 or 7 other people watching the game. I felt pretty stupid after jumping two times during those two minutes that Messi needed to change the game. Thats why we are looking for a place where people come to chill, drink and watch the game and not eat dinner etc with their entire family! :)

Home of Barca Fans