Rayo Vallecano

Messi983

This would be really strange time to announce that though. Not to say that apparently no one in Rayo and even his agent don't know what he'll say.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Paco is a likable character and he has good intentions, but sometimes he takes his ideas too far and attacking football turns into suicide... He should really learn when to be more conservative once in a while...

Messi983

I think he has started to play more conservative this season but they just doesn't have players who can defend.

BTW, Paco's press conference will start in 20 minutes.

El Flaco

Rayo's club president criticze Villarreal for not doing their best on purpose against Sporting Gijón

“Villarreal didn’t compete in terms of their line-up, their substitutions or in their formation. From the first minute it was clear to see it was not a game of football. Out of respect in other years we have fought to the death in the final game. Villarreal didn’t prepare at all. It’s my opinion, a side that didn’t prepare at all, who didn’t shoot on goal or anything. You can win and you can lose but you have to compete. I am the primary person who is responsible for the relegation. I congratulate Sporting. For our fans, and I am the first one, we are going to take the side back into Primera Division. If Paco wants to stay on, he will, and we will start preparing the team from tomorrow for next season.”

http://en.as.com/en/2016/05/15/football/1463343411_766671.html

hulinat

Lol what? Villarreal had plenty of shots and Baptistao even hit the post in the first 10 mins of the game. Villarreal had nothing to play for so why should they care

khaled_a_d

Lol what? Villarreal had plenty of shots and Baptistao even hit the post in the first 10 mins of the game. Villarreal had nothing to play for so why should they care

Because it is football and you should always compete? There is nothing in football called"why should I care" tbh? Rayo has every reason to be upset
Had Betis didn't care either Sporting would have sent to Segunda too

hulinat

Because it is football and you should always compete? There is nothing in football called"why should I care" tbh? Rayo has every reason to be upset
Had Betis didn't care either Sporting would have sent to Segunda too

Betis had alot of money to play for, Villarreal didnt

Messi983

They should have win last week at Anoeta or any of the other 36 games. A bit disappointed in their reaction but I could see some reasoning behind that. They win their game yesterday.

But I was laughing at Getafe's coach complaining about Marcelino giving the win to Sporting. You had everything in your hands and you weren't capable to win against an unmotivated Betis, why are you complaining about? So happy to see them go down. I hope they stay in Segunda as long as possible, maybe even get relegated to Segunda B.

khaled_a_d

They should have win last week at Anoeta or any of the other 36 games. A bit disappointed in their reaction but I could see some reasoning behind that. They win their game yesterday.

But I was laughing at Getafe's coach complaining about Marcelino giving the win to Sporting. You had everything in your hands and you weren't capable to win against an unmotivated Betis, why are you complaining about? So happy to see them go down. I hope they stay in Segunda as long as possible, maybe even get relegated to Segunda B.

Marcelinho was a Sporting youth product,a Sporting ex-player .Sporting B former coach & Sporting former coach .he is very close to Sporting .read somewhere he also said he would like to see Sporting survive relegation prior to the game
Yes every relegated club have themselves to blame .but when a team through a game away it is unfair and it is a reason to complain .you simply can't through games this way tbh .Villarreal didn't have games to rest players like we did against Depor for example .

J

Jamie Cal

But when Rayo played Villarreal in April and won 2-1, Villarreal had Adrian Marin, Pedraza, Bapti + Adrian up front, Nahuel and Rodri came on, and Dos Santos played his first game after injury. It's Rayo's own fault.

El Flaco

Just heard Rayo considering selling OKC NASL franchise...

[MENTION=19222]xXKonan[/MENTION] Do you know more about this?

xXKonan

Just heard Rayo considering selling OKC NASL franchise...

[MENTION=19222]xXKonan[/MENTION] Do you know more about this?
I'm not totally shocked if he does happen. Rayo wasn't even in the best Financial shape and it blows my mind they remotely even considered investing in a Second Division US football team here in Oklahoma of all places.

Oklahoma is a deep red Conservative state, and it's American Football and Basketball country here. Soccer(Football) isn't very popular and considered a game for kids. although it's a puzzling decision but for me I love the idea of a La Liga/Spanish football team having a MLS/Nasl team here in Oklahoma. But sadly with how unpopular the sport is here from a standpoint compared to Football and and Basketball it wasn't meant to be.

Home of Barca Fans