Rayo Vallecano

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The best team in Madrid, and that's a FACT.
200px-Rayo_Vallecano_logo.svg.png

X

xaviniesta

well, real madrid isn't even the second best team in madrid atm :lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think it is sometimes dangerous to mix up politics and sports but that is what makes Spanish football special, too. Bilbao, Barca, Rayo etc. There are very special clubs. Not only because of their successful history and current status but also what they represent for their country, community etc.

xXKonan

Talk about out of Random.

http://www.rayookc.com/news/2015/11/10/nasl-announces-new-club-in-oklahoma-city

:lol:

"La Liga’s Rayo Vallecano de Madrid has teamed up with local businessman Sean Jones to bring a North American Soccer League (NASL) club to Oklahoma City. Rayo OKC will begin play in the 2016 NASL Spring Season."

Rayo in Oklahoma that's pretty strange considering I legit live 130 Miles north of Oklahoma city and a La Liga team is teaming up to form a Football team over there.

Last edited:

xXKonan

NASL is second tier under the MLS?
Yep I mean it's great and all but this is probably the Oddest News I have ever seen. I mean I'm not originally from this state (Came from California) Lived here most of my life though and considering people here consider Football (Soccer in American terms) something for Kids and wimps :lol: it's crazy to See Rayo of all teams form a team down here.

Home of Barca Fans