Eusebio Sacristan

L

linetty

You kidding right? Tito did incredibly well before his relapse. Maybe he didn't incorporate the youth enough, but he was versatile in his tactics and he had great results with it.
He's a great man but definitely not a good coach... He did well against small sides but didn't manage the team/players well enough to be successful in ChampionsLeauge for instance. He didn't rotate well enough and the players were burnt out at the end of the season like they've never been before.

L

linetty

Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "Contract that expires in June will be renewed? We'll see about that later, let's now focus on this season."

khaled_a_d

Hopefully he does that. Wonder if there's any chance of Oscar Garcia coming back.

If they fail to even reach the championship play-off ,a Barca B offer can be tempting since he will be under pressure from the fans,if they qualify to PL there is 0 chance
also I don't know if the board really likes him

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Personally i'd give Vinyals a chance

This seems the inevitable & logical choice going forward but it would leave a significant gap with the Juvenil A side which benefited from Oscar Garcia & Vinyals' tutelage for players in the key stage of their development.

We won't be able to hold onto Vinyals for long, IMHO...The B side would be a good next step but I couldn't see it lasting more than 2-3 seasons, if that...Either way, per usual, Eusebio must be sacked

I

instinct

According to RAC1, Barcelona B coach Eusebio has agreed to sign a one-year-extension

F

Flavia

Yeah, he renewed... Valladolid got relegated, it was his supposed destination had they stayed in primera. Tough luck.

L

linetty

Barcelona B coach Eusebio (50) has accepted the renewal offer and will continue next season. It will be his 4th season as B coach. [rac1]

:facepalm:

Cule4life

The Culest
Darth_vader_no.gif

ebieymjunior

Would have much more loved Garcia or Vinyls, but wasn't meant to be... :(
To be fair he has had a turn in events lately, maybe a small hope still, but I prefer players being developed than league position, and he doesn't do that enough!

Home of Barca Fans