Eusebio Sacristan

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Eusebio Sacristan, FC Barcelona B coach.

166ezja.jpg

Eusebio was also Barca former player (88-95), played as a midfielder and won his glory as a part of Johan Cruyff's dream team winning Champions League and 4 consecutive league titles.

His coaching career began as a part of Rijakaard staff. In 2009 he took over Celta but was sacked the next year.
In 2011 he replaced Luis Enrique as new Barca B manager and won the 8th place in Spanish Segunda Division.

-----------------

Latest poll in Catalan Sport shows that 87% of their readers thought Eusebio wasn't a good coach for Barca B.

F

Flavia

He isnt a good coach. He's destroying the b team. Maybe if he also loses the miniclasico at home, he'll get sacked.

jlim632

Eusebio is like Serra Ferrer. Looks like a relegation for B team this season. Why isnt Dos Santos playing? The passing was just awful. It's like watching Asia Cup.

funsize1984

He makes many terrible coaching decisions. I still don't know why he does not play Javier Espinosa as much. He usually only plays him for 10 minutes. Terrible coach

Last edited:

Theconomist

Simply a terrible, terrible coach. With Guardiola the B team went from a plaything for our youngsters to a serious team and unfortunately this guy isn't suited to coach it.

Football Cantera

I am so confused as to how Eusebio still has a job, if not for Deulofeu he probably wouldn't. He gets his tactics all wrong and his substitutions in game almost always come back to bite Barca B. He can't have long left although I was saying this last season as well.

Theconomist

I am so confused as to how Eusebio still has a job, if not for Deulofeu he probably wouldn't. He gets his tactics all wrong and his substitutions in game almost always come back to bite Barca B. He can't have long left although I was saying this last season as well.

Maybe it's because the current crop of Barcelona B are no where near ready anyway, so the management doesn't really care.

I really hope that's not the case tho.

Cule4life

The Culest
Wish I knew someone like Zubi. Then I would get paid a ton of money for sucking at my job without the threat of dismissal

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's said he wanted to leave for top flight football, I'd pray that he does but I struggle to see any teams that'd actually take him :lol:

Home of Barca Fans